More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

A photo shoot with Hannah

It had taken a while to come together but I was pleased that I had finally gotten Hannah and Carlotta together for a photo shoot. They were both doing well on social media and were gaining in popularity with their attendance at the NPC nationals. As female bodybuilders go, they weren't the most massive, but they were well ripped and were actually really pretty! I figured I could grab a piece of them while their stock was on the rise.

The door rang.

It was Hannah. Alone.

She came in smiling apologetically. "Really sorry - Carlotta texted me to say she couldn't make it". she said. She had a nice smile, but the rest of her was deliberately hidden in loose clothing, baggy jeans and t-shirt and an outsize jacket with her curly dark hair spilling down the back of it. I would not have been able to guess the physique hidden beneath.

Fuck! There goes my plan with the two of them! I was thinking of something suggestively and exploitatively Les, with the two of them wrestling in as little clothing as I could convince them to wear. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Hannah must have seen by my expression that I was royally pissed off. "Look, I'm really sorry. Its just Carlotta - well, she's just like that".

"What, unreliable? undependable? unprofessional? annoying?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess". Hannah looked a little upset. I guess this shoot was maybe more important to her than Carlotta. Her friend had acquired more sponsorhsips than she had so far, so probably wasn't so bothered about this type of thing. Hannah needed it though. "We're still going ahead with this right?" she queried with a slightly whimpering tone.

"I dunno", I started, feeling and probably looking doubtful.

Did I imagine that I caught her squinting a little at me as if to make me out more clearly?

"cos I can be flexible. If you need to change any scenarios around. Whatever. Thats fine." she said, trying hard to smile and be pleasant.

"Ok, hang on till I think about it. Maybe..." gears started turning in my head. She really was pretty, almost exquisitely feminine and I did want to see that ripped muscular body. "Oh, all right. like you say, we can change some stuff about. Maybe it can still work. I've got you booked till 5 tonight. That right?".

"Great!" she beamed. "Yeah! Thanks boss!"

"You brought some stuff with you I see?"

"Yeah, just some basics. I know you wanted us in bikinis."

"Ok. We can start with that". There it was - that squint again. Was her eyesight poor?

I indicated an area behind a Chinese screen where she could get changed and got the lighting set up in front of a plain background. By the time I had retrieved the "props" she had re-emerged - a vision in female muscular perfection in a tiny gold metallic bikini that would struggle to protect the modesty of a toy doll.

I let her do a few of her stock poses. She was impressive I had to admit! Biceps that

rose up like mangos balanced on her upper arm. Every muscle group, major and minor was honed to perfection and raised so that it was obvious where it was. She should have been an illustration for an anatomy class! I wondered what they felt like

Of course she had smeared the obligatory bronzer all over to heighten the definition of her immaculately toned body. This was good, but nothing too special.

"Oh, wait a minute. I almost forgot!"

She looked over her shoulder at me. "What's up?"

"The paperwork. I need you to sign the consent and release forms".

I dug out a small pile of papers and put them on the desk. Hannah walked over and looked at them, then peered at them hard. "I'm sorry. I don't have my glasses with me."

"Shit - we cant go on any further without them".

She looked worried for a second. "Its all just standard stuff right?"

"Yeah sure" I said, without saying what it was actually standard for. "I need them if we're going to do the stuff I've got planned".

"Ok, where do I...?" she said holding the pen, keen to make sure everything goes ahead.

I pointed out the appropriate points and moments later I had it.

What has Hannah signed up for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)