More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What has Hannah signed up for?

Far too much!

I let her finish her standard repertoire, barely interested, then said. "Here I brought some props. Lets try this"

"Ok, what've you got?" she asked with a relaxed smile, then looked a little quizically at me when I produced a pair of leather gloves and a steel bar. The bar was fake - plastic painted in a steel colour. Hannah posed and I leered through the lens at her muscular chest as she bent the "metal" rod then began twisting it into a pretzel. I marvelled at her arms. She really looked like she could bend the real thing. I hoped that wasn't the case or what was coming next might be a problem.

Ok. Here we go. Deep breath.

I pulled out the next items.

"What's that?" she queried. "Fake handcuffs"?

"Yeah sure. Why not" I grinned. "You can use your muscles and strength to try to bust out of them".

"Ok". Hannah spun round to face away from me and I approached her from the rear. Even her buttocks looked like they were made from corded iron. I looked forward to getting to grips with those! I clicked the cuffs into place then slapped a similar pair onto her ankles.

LAPD standard issue. I have my sources! Fake indeed. Huh!

Hannah tested them, "Uh, I think there might be something wrong with these. They're not budging."

"You sure?" I said, guiding her down onto a wooden chair I had just brought out. "Seemed fine to me".

"Yeah. I uh", she strained a little, causing her left breast to rise a few inches higher than her right. Its not budging.

"Its not supposed to", I said quietly and sat down on top of her thick solid thighs, facing her.

"Hey, wait what are you doing?" she objected as I raised my hands and plucked the little metallic triangles from over her nipples and slid my hands onto them, gently turning them between my thumbs and forefingers. The breasts themselves underneath the nipples were solid masses of muscle. Incredible. "Stop that!" she squealed.

She drove her feet down and managed to stand for a moment, easily dislodging me, then unable to take a step anywhere, stood there until I pushed her and she toppled to the floor, onto her front. I caught her weight so that she didnt land on her face and do herself some damage them lowered her gradually to the floor

"Let me go!" she shouted as I got a small length of twine and tied the cuffs at her wrists to those at her ankles.

"Stop that!" she yelled. "You cant do this!"

A moment later and a balled up pair of socks were in her mouth and a small length of duct tape holding it in place. There! That was much better!

"Mmmm! nnn! fff!" she grunted but nothing loud or coherent made it through the gag. I nodded in satisfaction. Hannah rolled a little from side to side, but that was about the limits of her abilities.

I checked the time. It had only just gone 11! Almost 6 hours to go! Excellent. I got a few shots of her rolling around before putting the camera down. There was just too much fun to be had. In full view of her I began stripping until fully naked and with a raging hardon. Hannah's eyes bulged as she stared at me. I got down beside her and grabbed a hold of her hair to turn her towards me. She looked terrified. I resumed groping her breasts. Rock solid with her nice little nipples on top, before letting my right hand explore her torso feeling every single one of her six-pack. Her abs were awesome, and she had such a tiny waist too!

But I wasn't going to stop there. I slid my hand into her skinny bikini bottoms and went straight for glory. Past a completely bald peach to her palace of fun and then jabbed two fingers inside her. She shook her head in muffled moans at me as I rapidly frigged her with my fingers for a little while, then brought my cock closer. I was dying just to mount and fuck her, but there was too much else going on. I withdrew my hand from her sex and used it to guide my cock all around her taut abdomen and up towards her chin, watching her shudder as it got smeared in the bronzer on her breasts.

At length I rolled her onto her back then pounced on top of her, reaching round to grab a granite-like buttock in each hand, then allowing my cock to slide right up to her pussy and push the little piece of metallic bikini into her cunt a bit. A moment later and it had been pulled aside and I was inside.

Hannah looked up at me "oooo" she said as I slowly but irresistibly began to fuck her.

I surmised this probably wasnt what she was expecting when she arrived this morning, but we agreed we had to improvise I figured. I luxuriated in her warm soft pussy while the rest of her, although pretty, was anything but soft. I took the opportunity of inspecting her impressive body as My hips slowly and regularly powered hard inside her, stroking and caressing at the muscles in her back, her neck, her arms, and continually coming back over and over again to those marvellous firm breasts. I couldn't quite make up my mind what to think of them. In some ways they were almost boyish, with the muscle and the very limited amount of soft tissue. On the other hand, the muscles made the breast area larger than it would have been and she tapered down to an unfeasibly narrow waist. Far more hour-glass like than anyone I had ever seen in the flesh until now. I guessed she hadn't seen a carb in years.

Happily, Hannah twisted and squirmed beneath me, adding to the pleasure and I began picking up the pace somewhat. At length she realized from my expression that I was almost ready to explode and that I seemed ready to cum inside her. She "Eee, ooog.owowo. ee" she said incomprehensively although her expression was clear enough to read "DON'T!" it screamed.

With a couple of seconds to go, I said, "oh, all right then," and withdrew. Within a second I had shuffled up to stand directly above her and shot blast after blast of cum straight onto her face. One swathe went into her emerald green right eye causing her to shut it tightly.

Drained and blissfully content, I wiped my cock on those rippling abs before sitting up.

Whatever should we do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)