More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What do you see?

A petite woman with short black hair

Look into your own dark green eyes for a second before running your hand through your tomboyish hair. You didn´t get your hair short to stand out, you just wanted it to be more practical.

You gained your petite frame through an odd form of teenage rebellion. Since your parents we´re a bit wild and crazy you rebelled by going to balett classes for 7 years straight. You all hated it but hey puberty makes for weird choices.

You hear a knock on the door and then the teenagers voice.
"Room Service."

You open the door and there he is, holding out a tray with Three large sandwiches. One with sallad, one ham and cheese, and one with tuna.
"I didn´t know what you liked so I made a bit of each."

"It´s alright, I´ll eat´em all."

Before he leaves he leaves a catalogue and says it contains room service options. All you have to do is call from the phone next to your bed and you´ll get it.

You browse through the catalogue. Its, odd to say the least. It contains various "partners" and what kind of sex they´re willing to have! And for no extra charge!

You sit down on the bed and think this through. Surely this must be some kind of joke.

Then again, some fun before nighttime would be nice. You decide to try it out, either way you get some fun.

You pick up the phone and dial the number. A womans answers the phone.
"Hello Room Service, what do you wish for tonight?"

You gather your thoughts.
"I want...

What do you want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)