More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by mzchandl mzchandl

What does Raven have in store?

A party, with you as the main attraction

It turns out that Raven lives walking distance from the arena, so you have a short stroll back to her place. The entire way she is calling up her girlfriends, mostly with short excited conversations with brief remarks like "It's on!" and "Don't forget to bring what I told you."

You seriously wonder what she's talking about, but figure it won't get too crazy if there's multiple people there, so you relax a bit. A stipulation was that you can't have your phone during these nights for obvious reasons, so you'll have no way of texting cleo and letting her know what's going on. That thought worries you a bit.

When you arrive back to her house, she hands you some patron and gets ready to hop in the shower.

"Drink up boy, you goin need it, haha"

She heads to the bathroom and you make yourself comfortable on the couch, taking a few shots to ease your nerves.

You hear Nikki Minaj's SuperBass blaring from the bathroom. You can't help but notice she has lots of makeup and pink accessories scattered about.

A few minutes later she comes out, wearing a spaghetti strap top that really accentuates her boobs. You knew she was fit from seeing her play, but your jaw drops at seeing just how top heavy she is.

She takes a shot of patron herself and sits down on the couch in front of you. As expected, shes asks you to start massaging her. Like usual you start going to work.

Then what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)