More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Strange_Beast Strange_Beast

Who has it and how does it manifest?

A notebook, and Best friend

“Look I got this notebook eve!” Eve was just a normal guy.maybe had some weird kinks or two but not someone you would look at twice if you passed by him on the street. His friend, Marey. She was special. Quite wide eyed dreamer being buds for years she had always liked the same things as him as well as Games and Anime and Comics.

“A notebook..???” Eve said looking very confused as hell at her and book. “Yeah!! I got it at a sale I thought it would be a nice place to put down some fan fictions~!! Also the person I bought it of off said it can make anything I want in it to come alive!” Her eyes radiated with joy and eve well he was confused he believed in all sorts of things but magic? It was a touchy subject half of the time,but he didn’t want to ruin marey’s joy.

“Oh really? Well could you make our characters come to live? Maybe make a new world order while your at it! Make it that size matters and have futa’s more populated like males and have women as slaves since they don’t have dongs and stuff and why not bring hell and heaven in and other stuff bring fictional characters come to be real!” eve kept on talking for almost hours not knowing marey was writing it all down to the detail.

Truth be told he was skeptical but part of him would be happy with these changes if they did occur. If they didn't it's not like Marey wasn't familiar with this side of him so he had nothing to lose

“And why not let humans be super almost! Being able to take a bat power hit to them”

“Thanks eve!! Goodnight!!” Eve shrugged and head home, figuring it was just one of her many stories she liked to write.

What happened next morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)