More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

What was your father?

A note to readers

Hi, I'm the author of this 'sissy' 'genderbender' 'beta' 'bitch' fantasy story. I am also a newly out trans woman and I wanted to add a little disclaimer, and a message for the reader.

I put sissy genderbender beta bitch in quotes because these are not real things. At most, a sissy is roleplay, not a gender or sexuality. It's an enticing performance, because it suggests you can surrender to femininity due to being a failure as a man, or from loving the submission or physical pleasure that comes from experiencing sex 'as a woman'. I put sex as a woman in quotes because virtually all of the sex in here is what a straight man views sex as a woman as. Not all women like penetration, even the straight ones. Not all men like it either, even submissive or ones attracted to men. The appeal of sissy stories to me was that illusion, the thought I could be finally made a woman because I could never see myself as a man.

What I wasn't ready to admit to myself as I wrote this, was that I couldn't see myself as a man because I am not one. If you are a fan of my stories and you feel similar desires, then maybe you aren't cis either. Gender is not a binary and just because you don't know deep down you are a different gender than you were assigned at birth, then you might still be something different, maybe something queer. It was only when I started exploring my nonbinary options that I realized the painfully obvious and ultimately wonderfully transparent.

Of course, there is also an appeal for straight cis men to fantasize about a loss of power and being gay. No kink shaming, but you guys are no longer my primary audience. If you still enjoy my stuff, cool! Just know that the sissy stuff is no more authentic than most porn or fantasies.

As for betas...that is not a real thing. There is no hierarchy of men in the animal kingdom. Even in wolves we only see this stratification in captivity. Femininity is not less than masculinity whether it comes from women or men. Likewise, 'bitch' might be a role someone takes in a sexual relationship, but that role deserves no less respect than a dominant one. In real life, the roles are often more varied and don't even attach to femme or butch. Especially with queer relationships, there are so many ways to navigate shared intimacy. I hoped I made this clear in the subtext, but these stories are satire.

Also, gender is not your body. You don't need a spell to bend or change your gender. If I could just say bippity body boobs and get the body I wanted, I would, but so would a lot of cis women. There is a lot more to gender than the physical, and I hope I never implied you have to change your body to transition or be a trans woman or man.

Satire is supposed to be clear, and if I failed in that, mea culpa.

So if you are still reading this, feel free to message me if you want to talk. I am glad I wrote this series because it was stuff like this that ultimately led me to being a happier, healthier woman. I hope it leads others to similarly happy beginnings.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)