More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dudefrombel dudefrombel

What has she found?

A not very good option

She returns a few hours later with a sad smile "John, I think I found something to pay you back, if you'll drive me there" she says. "okay, where is it?" you ask "club Lola" Emily answers. "What?" you ask in disbelief at hearing the name of the sleazy strip club at the edge of town. "there is no way I'm forcing my best friend to strip!" you yell.

"Well I need to pay you back somehow" she says. "and this is gonna be the quickest way, there aren't that many jobs around town you know". You shake your head "Emily, never mind the fucking money, you're more important to me than some fucking money!" you yell at her.

"Thanks John, but you don't have to do this, I'll find some way to get there, I don't like it but at least I'll have the bloody money" she says sadly. "Emily, I don't want you to do this, and it's clear you don't want to either, so lets find a different solution" you say, taking the petite woman in your arms.

"but what?" she asks. "maybe you can do bits of work around the house I'm too lazy to do?" you suggest. "and you'll cover my rent?" she asks "yeah, at least until you find some way to get enough money together that doesn't involve showing your body to strangers" you tell her.

She holds onto you extremely tightly "thank you, I'll do my best to find something as soon as possible, I promise" she says. Suddenly she stops and lets go of you "I could be more than just the maid you know" she says. You give her a funny look "what do you mean" you ask

"I don't wanna be a stripper in club Lola" she says "but if you're paying my rent I'll gladly be your personal stripper" she adds. You fall onto the couch in astonishment. "what?" you ask. "I'll like, give you strip shows, or lap dances, as a thank you for paying my rent" she explains.

"you're kidding right?" you ask, pretty sure this is just one of her jokes. "no, I'm not, I had already decided to become a stripper, so I'd much rather be a stripper for my best friend, want a show right now?" she asks. "sure" you respond with a laugh, standing up

She playfully pushes you back onto the couch before grabbing her phone "how far should I go?" she asks while scrolling on her phone. "as far as you want" you respond. She starts playing a saucy song over the speaker and begins shaking her hips "remember sir, no touching the dancers" she says a sultry voice.

The music picks up and she begins dancing sensually, slowly unzipping her dress and once that's been done she slowly lets it fall off her shoulders, holding it to her chest. In a dance move she turns around, revealing her pale back. She gently raises her dress to reveal her white cotton panties and her amazing ass. You feel your cock strain against your pants as she keeps dancing, singing along to the music.

She turns around again, letting the dress slide down her chest to reveal her regular-looking white bra. Then she drops her dress, dancing more freely, stepping closer to you. You struggle not to reach out and have a feel or make a comment while she reaches behind her back and undoes her bra.

She slides it off and in one fluent movement covers her breasts with her other arm, tossing the bra away. She makes insecure eye contact with you before slowly removing her arm, revealing the breasts you have fantasized about so often, you can almost feel yourself drool.

Emily turns around and slides her panties down slowly, revealing her incredible, firm ass before dropping the panties and turning around. As the song climaxes she performs a naked splits and you begin applauding.

Feel free to comment suggestions

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)