More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What do you want?...

A not so innocent looking redhead schoolgirl

the redhead on page 21, I Think it says her name´s Jennifer?"

"A yes, her. She´s quite popular. Would you like her dressed in a particular outfit?"

You haven´t even checked through that part of the catalogue and decide not to.
"Ehm, no. Let her pick something sexy."

"Alright, anything else."

You see the different roleplay scenarios Jennifer is up for and one catches your interest.
"Yes, could she do the schoolgirl - teacher fantasy? With me being the teacher?"

"And she needs some help with her grade, she can do that."

Either the woman on the other side is a robot with great voice acting or she knows how to hold her laughter. You´re about ready to burst any second!
"That will be all, thank you."

"You´re welcome Miss, she´ll be at your room in about fifteen minutes."

The moment the phone hangs up you starts laughing out loud. you keep going until you think you should stop before you get a sore solar plexus.

You brush your teeth and get ready for bed when you hear a knock on your door.
"Who is it!?"

A woman answers. "Room service."

No, can´t be. It was just a prank right? Right?

You open the door and there Jennifer is. She´s dressed up in a Classic schoolgirl uniform from pornos! Her blouse shows of her strong stomach and has ample cleavage for her c-cup breasts. Her skirt barely covers her ass and shows of her long legs. On her legs she has a pair of white stockings and high heels on her feet, making her taller than you. though she would still be that even without the heels. Her fiery red hair ir pulled back into a long braid with a few strands framing her lihtly freckled face.

Jennifer beams a smile at you and reaches out to shake your hand.
"Hello Mam, I´m so glad you could see me. I really need some help with my grade."

How do you react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)