More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

A normal day at Charlies farm

A couple weeks ago a bright light cracked the sky and a shot across down into the edge of the valley, farmer Charlie gave a low whistle at the spectacle and paid it no mind as he continued to pump water from the well. Meanwhile further upstream small chunks of meteorites burrowed themselves deep into the natural spring water edge.

Charlie woke up at the crack of dawn, ready for another day at the farm. He could hear the rooster crowing as she usually did at this time, her cries serving to rouse the rest of the farm.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY BITCHES" The rooster crowed.

ringing out his ears from her screeching and rolling out of bed to put his boots on. He peered out the window from his second story room as he saw the sheep being herded by Sadie the sheepdog, she was busy barking out orders to keep them in line.

"Come on you prissy cunts, get marching!" Sadie yelled, whirling around the shy and docile sheep as they shuffled single file into the fields for grazing.

Mitzi the cat lounged on a fence still half asleep, her breasts hanging off the rail as she idly shuffled her thighs against her morning wood.

Charlie trotted downstairs after throwing on a clean shirt and met his wife at the kitchen, Barbara was making eggs and pancakes again. "Hey hun'' Charlie greeted, kissing his wife chastely on the cheek. Barbara smiled back and gave him a side hug as she was chopping vegetables. "Hey babe...can ya do me a biggie, I need a few more eggs from the hens and some Milk from Bess'' Charlie nodded and shuffled out the door, stopping for a moment as he noticed Lezza lounging on their living room couch.

Their pet snake was always finding herself in places she shouldn't be, and would always hibernate while trying to find a warm spot. Charlie sighed and covered her with a comforter and smirked as she cutely snuggled into it, curling around and around till she was completely entombed in fabric. The only sign of Lezza was the twin erections she sported straining against the blanket, a damp spot on each tip growing the warmer she got. Charlie stepped out into the cool breeze of the morning, taking a whiff of the air. The smell of fresh morning dew and the musk of so many animals wafting to and fro.

Throwing on his rubber boots at the door he walked past the pig pen, Tessa was up to her usual antics knotted to one of her sows even this early in the morning, that boar was insatiable. She grunted wildly as she slapped the pert ass of the sow she was knotted into, her tits flailing wildly as she made light oinks of pleasure. The rest of the sows lounged in the mud watching while licking and kissing at each others nipples and nethers, waiting for their turn with Tessa

Charlie made it to the barn and saw Shy Ellie at the far back chewing on some oats while the mares gathered by the stable doors gossiping and combing each other's long manes. Ellie shuffled her feet while her head bowed low and she ate her oats in private, blushing when she noticed the stares of the mares every now and then. One of the mares, Jenna was in heat and it was having quite the effect on Ellie. Her mottled equine dick had roused from her sheath and flopped out into the open air and she tried in vain to hide it. Jennas dark skin was flush with arousal, her nipples erect and dark with blood rushing to them. She was trotting along the hay towards Ellie as she struggled to hold her member down. Jenna brought a hand down to her sex, dipping a finger into her dripping folds and smearing her honey against her thighs and abs. Ellie groaned from the smell and sight and gave up as her cock surged past her hands and situated itself between her breasts. The flat head of her cock, obscuring the bottom half of her vision and muffling her moans. Charlie shuffled passed Ellie and gave the shy stud a pat on her rear, goading her towards the amorous Jenna. She bucked from the nudge and clopped her way towards the needy mare as Charlie moved over to the neighboring stables.

The cows were as they usually were lounging against their stalls, their pendulous udders hanging over the side of their door. Charlie clucked his throat at the sight of Bess however, she was a prize milker and it showed. Bess had won them many awards for most productive milker and even on the off seasons her udders continued to produce the most and tastiest of milk in the state. Her udders even without provocation dripped steadily across the now quite damp hay, she lodged in her specially made harness as they dripped down her abs, thighs past her moistened lower lips and through the gap in her legs till finally reaching the floor. Her harness consisted of basically a swinging deck chair bound in leather, with a pair of padded belts hoisting up her udders through a trolley in the ceiling for mobility. The trolley moved along a track that let her walk as if her udders were weightless, which was a good thing considering each of them weighed at least forty lbs each and were each the size of a tractor tire at least.

Charlie grabbed one of the milk pails lying around and set to work getting some milk for his wife, Bess mooed slowly as Charlie delicately manipulated her teats. She could barely reach underneath her breasts even with the harness, but was content to scissor her milk soaked thighs against one another as Charlie milked her. With less than five minutes work, charlie had filled the pail to the brim and sighed as Bess's mooing became more . Knowing he would never be done before breakfast he rang the bell on the side of Bess's stall and saw her visibly light up, an excited smile gracing her lips as he rang it three times. Bess's nipples popped up into full alertness as she sniffed at the air and the sound of clicking heels trotted against the dusty hay floor.

Charlie got up and grabbed the pail as the bull made her presence known, the other cows mooing low and sultrily. Charlie rolled his eyes at her entrance, The bull was quite flamboyant. She thought herself a king it seemed and would often wear her finest silk lingerie and fur lined brassieres as she sashayed down the corridors. She relished the other cows' looks as they fawned over her and her erection bobbed with every click of her heels, already coated with fresh pre-cum as she inhaled the scents of the horny cows. Charlie nodded his head in the Bulls direction, thanking her for taking over milking duties for Bess. After taking a last look at Bess excitedly but helplessly shuffling her thighs, and watching Betty , the bull took one of her teats into her mouth and began her ritual of teasing the poor cow till her mooing could be heard across the state. Charlie knew they would have a large supply of milk for trade the next morning now that Betty had gotten her hooves on the poor girl. Closing the barn door and putting a lid on the milk pail, he made his way to the chicken coop

The heavy milk pail weighed down his hands, but Charlie continued his morning duties. He glanced at the side of where the sheep were grazing out in the fields and smiled as he observed Sadie tending to the sheep. The herd was busy grazing in the fields as they normally did, talking amongst one another gossiping about this and that as a few of the sheep stuffed their faces in one anothers crotches, fondled their breasts and soaked in the sun while getting eaten out on the grassy fields.

Sadie was tending to a lone sheep that had wandered off too far and was guiding her back to the rest of the herd, doing well to make sure she was well directed with a girthy cock knotted deeply in her ass. Sadie growled with every thrust as she moved them closer to the herd with every thrust, the Sheep gasped and bleated with every piston of her hips. Sadie stopped her movement as she howled, startling the other sheep for a moment as the one she was knotted in bleated long and loud from the heavy load deposited into her anus. Sadie panted as she came down from her orgasm, her tongue lolling from her mouth and the Sheep attached to her blushed a deep red.

Sadie resumed her herding, walking briskly towards the herd, the sheep being dragged along by her hips roughly with small pleats emanating from her mouth. She paid no mind to the sheep still knotted to her cock as she resumed her herding duties, all the while the poor sheep was stuck with a doggy dick in her ass till it softened. Charlie paid no heed to his Sheepdogs antics, since she did such a good job tending to sheep and progressed towards the hen house.

The hens were busy chatting loudly with one another, all sitting cross legged in their stalls. The loud din of the gossiping birds was nearly deafening, but he had one last task for his wife to finish before he could get his well earned breakfast. The hens chattering was only disrupted every now and then as mid speech they began to cluck and moan, gasping and groping at themselves from an oncoming clutch. Two hens had synced up their egg laying schedules it seemed and had buried their tongues down one another's throats as they madly and blindly kneaded at one another breasts. Perspiration dripped down their bodies in rivulets as their pelvises undulated back and forth from the ministrations of an unseen lover. Each hens sex was dripping, their inflamed cunts puffy and red with need and arousal. They bucked and writhed like they were possessed, holding tightly to one another from the sensations developing within them. Both of the hens shook in colvusions, hugging at their partner as they crowded loudly when a large white ovoid object pushed out from within their drooling cunts.

All around Charlie were the sounds of the other hens following suit, each partnering up with another as they began to lay their first clutch of the day. He idly went around and collected the fresh eggs, the sounds of guttural moaning and light screaming for those who weren't busy madly sucking at the others breast or tongues. He ducked out of the way of one of the hens wildly flailing foot as she delivered three eggs in succession, causing her clutch to be exceptionally moist with her pussy juices. Charlie had collected at least two dozen he could hold in a basket, before he rang the bell near the door and dried his dripping hands on a nearby towel. The rooster came down from her perch above the coop and Sniffed at the air, her smile wide and gaping as she took in the sight of all the laying hens writhing and moaning. Charlie nodded his head as she scanned the crowd of laying hens with a hand on her hips, her thin long cock rising like the sun in the morning.

She gave Charlie a salute in acknowledgement of taking over for egg collection duties and heard the rooster loudly exclaiming to the hens "ITS FUCK A DOODLE TIME BITCHES!" She screamed crassly, as the hens who were not laying giggle excitedly.

Charlie hefted his bounty of freshly laid eggs and milk and headed towards the barn house. Seeing out of the corner of his eye that Mitzy the cat had finally woken up from her duty and was doing her job of taking care of the rodent problems. Charlie grimaced, she had managed to catch a rather busty and petite mouse and was in the process of roughly plowing her brains out. Charlie wasn't sure if Mitzy actually scared or encouraged the mice to make their home here, As long as the mice kept out of the house he was at least satisfied. He could smell the veggies sauteing in his wifes homemade butter and felt his stomach growling, he walked through the door and greeted his wife for the second time

"Heya hun, got what ya needed" Charlie informed, Barbara smiled brightly and took the milk and eggs from his hands and set them on the counter. She sauntered up to her husband and gave him a long drawn out kiss.

"Go shower, breakfast should be ready in a few" She smiled, then set him around and Charlie smirked as he made his way upstairs. Already dreaming of that succulent breakfast in the future

Barbara sighed, preparing the eggs and milk and then setting aside a bowl of egg yolks to make her husband his favorite hollandaise sauce for his toast. After the sauce had thickened enough, she chopped in some tarragon, salt and pepper, some lime juice and of course her secret ingredient. Sliding back the side of her apron she sighed as she set to work relieving her tension over the hollandaise sauce. Fantasizing about her strong husband as he went about doing his farmwork wearing nothing but a thong and a smile. Imagining his glistening abs and his modest sized bulge as she worked herself to a fervor. Barbara grew flush as she felt her climax coming to an edge, remembering how Charlie always told her he could never eat breakfast anywhere else if he couldn't dip his toast in his wifes famous hollandaise sauce. She gripped the countertop and sighed loudly as she blew her load into the eggy mix of the bowl, increasing the volume at least threefold. She always complained she made too much sauce, but Charlie was always so eager to devour it all. She giggled girlishly as she loved watching him lick his fingers of her sauce and always grew hard at the sight, she couldn't wait until after breakfast when Charlie still had one more milking to attend inside the house.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)