More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

What will the next day bring

A new woman is captured, Callisto's demise.

Two days after Xena and Gabrielle had been captured.

Callisto rode on her horse through the same countryside as the legendary heroes she was following, keeping a firm pace to catch up to them. She had followed them all the way up to a small coastal village and had to hide in the crowd to avoid being spotted by her arch-nemesis and her lackey.

It took her but a few hours to find out where they had gone; they had accepted a job offer to investigate rumours of a local band of criminals. In silence, she dashed through the forest, following the faint trail of two horses until she reached a clearing with a still pool in the middle.

She dismounted near the water's edge and kneeled down to inspect the ground. It was faint, but she could barely make out what happened.

I looked like two horses had stopped here. She followed the two different sets of footprints towards the pool. There the tracks became muddled and chaotic, she found more tracks in the mud, still fresh after all this time. She counted five or six people besides the ones belonging to Xena and Gabrielle.

'A fight? Still, six against those two is hardly a challenge for them. I wonder who attacked them though, they had to be really stupid.'

Her danger sense kicked in, and she jumped back, barely dodging a dagger thrown in her direction. She turned towards the direction it came from and saw a man standing there, idly tossing another dagger in his hand.

'That would be us.'

Callisto stood straight and readied herself for a fight, this should not take long.

'You know, if you wanted to catch me off guard, you have to do better than that.'

She took a step forward before something slammed into her back with a freezing cold . She tried to turn, but her entire body became paralyzed.

'That's why the first attack was a distraction, bitch.'

Callisto saw another man enter her view from behind her. He was holding a strange wooden stick in one hand, and a standard club in the other. The new man smiled evilly before he brought the club down against the back of her head. Calisto made an unladylike grunt before her world went dark, and she crumbled to the ground.


Several minutes later.

The master alchemist was walking towards one of the holding chambers at a brisk pace. A young man who looked to be in his early twenties was following two paces behind him. This was Alexios, an alchemist of growing skill, and he was still coming to terms with what his master had just informed him of.

'Two of our scouts just returned with a new female prisoner. Since the old man is busy making new ink for the runes, and The Lady is occupied with a , it falls to me to prepare her for her stay here. But honestly, I can't be bothered today, so I want you to do it in my stead.'

Alexios stood with amazement rolling off him in waves. The initiation of new slaves was not something to do lightly and to be given that responsibility was saying something of the amount of thrust his master had in him.

'You know what to do, acquaint her with her new life, and keep her sufficiently occupied until the old man has the time to do the binding ritual.'

His master rose from behind his desk and moved towards the double doors of their workshop.

'She is being held in room six, let's go.'

And so they were navigating the maze-like corridors of their hideout until they reached a door. An ornate number six was carved into the solid wood.

They entered to find a room, not unlike the one that their two most recent captives had been brought to. But this one had a sturdy table in the centre of the room. Next to the table stood the two scouts, their captured prize was lying on the table beside them. Alexios had to admit, she was an exceptionally beautiful woman. Long blonde hair that fell just past her shoulders. Slender arms and legs that showed strong muscles. A toned body, likely from years of exercise. And a perfect set of sizable, firm tits. One of her eyes was partially open, and he could see a light brown iris staring blindly ahead. She was wearing a set of leather "armour", he used the term loosely, that perfectly accentuated her body in all the right places. On the floor lay a set of leather gauntlets, and a pair of knee-high leather boots.

He walked back to his master after giving a curt nod towards the two scouts. The scouts began securing Callisto onto the table via specially forged iron restraints. Alexios approached his master and the two began to discuss the course of action. Or rather, he was asked to explain how he was planning to welcome his charge into her new life. The initiation had to be done with enough to drive home their helplessness. But not so much that it broke the completely.

'Well, master, do you remember those new items they created a few weeks back? I believe that they are just the right tool to keep her under control until her runes can be placed, while also aiding in her initiation.'

Alexios explained his plan to his master, while the two scouts continued their work.

The table was of uncommon design. On the top end, it had two beams sticking out in both directions. On the bottom end, it clearly showed that it was actually made of two separate beams pushed together. attached to the top end was a leather extension with a small hole in it. They had placed Callisto in such a manner, that her arms where spread out on the two extending beams, with her head laying on the leather headrest. Her legs were positioned on the lower beams, leaving her in a crucified position.

They fastened the iron restraints over her wrists, followed by another set over her elbows, and a final one just below her shoulders. In a similar way, her ankles were bolted to the wooden beam and repeated the action with a set over her knees, and the last set around her strong thighs. They looked at the head alchemist for further orders, but they saw him walk out of the door, leaving them with his assistant. Alexios wasted no more time and gave one of them a new job.

'You, in the workshop, in the experimental cabinet, there is a tray with some special items and tools. Bring it to me so we can outfit this bitch with the proper accessories. And while you're ad it, find the biggest supply of anticonception tonic we have.'

One of them left the room, and Alexios looked at his remaining companion.

'Let's add a few more restraints, I want her completely immobile for the first part of her initiation. Oh, and put a ring gag into her mouth, one of the larger ones. I want full access to her mouth for this.'

They got to work with a quiet easy of someone who had done this countless of times. The last scout retrieved a rather large ring gag from a side table and it into Callisto's mouth. Fastening the strap around her face, he proceeded to gather her silky soft hair into a single strain, before tying it off with thin leather strip. Her hair went through the opening in the headrest, and the loose ends of the leather strip were used to tie the ponytail onto a ring placed for that specific purpose. He moved her head around to test the room she had and was satisfied to find out she had precious little, the slightest movement would pull her hair painfully against her scalp.

Alexios meanwhile had added more restraints to Callisto's body. One went over her stomach, just above her pelvis. A second one went just below her breasts, and he appreciated how soft yet firm they were. A third one went on the opposite place, just above her tits, further restricting her ability to move. A final one was placed over her throat, and he took care to not fasten it too tight just yet, he wanted her to experience every second as they slowly tightened the restraint, hampering her ability to breath.

They were finished with their work, and they took a moment to admire the raw beauty laying in front of them. Alexios once again ran his hand over her soft breasts, grabbing a handful of the flesh. The scout meanwhile had his hand underneath the leather that made the bottom part of her "armour". For a few minutes, they let their hands roam all over her body, groping and touching every part of the woman. Eventually, the other scout returned carrying a metal tray filled with tools, and four small objects made from multicoloured crystals. From his belt hang a bag containing several large bottles of clear fluid. They took one of the bottles and took a sip each.

Alexios was in the process of explaining his plan to his companions when their prisoner began to stir. Callisto groaned softly as she woke up. Her warm brown eyes shot open as the memories flooded back, and her body tried to move up off the table. There was a soft clank of metal against wood, but the restraints held. The only thing that moved more than a few centimetres was her head, and she let out a strangled cry as her hair pulled sharply against her scalp. Her eyes looked around the room until she spotted the three men, and she began to thrash and scream at them, testing the strength of the restraints with each movement. For a second they feared the wood would break, but after a minute, they were convinced that she was indeed NOT strong enough to break free.

Alexios walked to the pile of items in the corner and retrieved Callisto's dagger from within it. He approached the still struggling Callisto with her dagger drawn, the spotless blade shining ominously in the flickering torchlight.

'Good, now that you are awake, let us begin welcoming you into your new life.'


Alexios stopped next to Callisto's shoulder. He lowered the sharp blade towards her and pressed the tip onto her flawless skin. Careful to not break the skin and draw blood, he traced the blade along the length of her arm, noting how her skin shivered with goosebumps.

'You made a big mistake coming into that part of the woods .'

He ignored Callisto's angered scream as he called her that, not that she could say anything, with the large ring holding her mouth open. The tip of the dagger had reached one of the shoulder straps of Callisto's top, and with a deft flick, cut through it.

'We honestly didn't expect anyone else coming through after the last two women we captured.'

Another flick and a second strap were cut loose. Callisto raged and trashed against her restraints, but they held, and she was kept firmly in place on the table. Alexios traced the tip across the soft flesh of her breast, noting again how she shivered under his work. He drew the dagger across her other breast until it was against another strap.

'What did you hope to find, going there?'

A swipe of his hand and the strap was cut. He quickly cut through the last strap attaching her top to her shoulder guards. He moved the dagger down between her shaking breasts, she had not once stopped trashing and stopped above the strip of leather holding her top together.

'Were you perhaps looking for your friends?'

With a downward slash, the leather was separated, and he used his hand to flip the now ruined top to the sides. Callisto's generous breasts were now revealed for all to see, and the three men to a moment to appreciate the beauty of them. One of the men had less patience than the rest, and he reached out and grabbed a hand full of her soft breast. Groping and playing with the breast for a few seconds. Alexios pulled him away after a few seconds and moved to stand beside her legs. He placed the dagger against her hip and in one smooth motion, cut through the waistband of her skirt.

'Or were you perhaps looking for us?'

He flipped the skirt away from her body, revealing the cotton panties she wore underneath. He gave a signal to one of the scouts, who began to work a handle next to the table. Ever so slowly, the beams that held her legs in place, began to move apart spreading her legs in the process. Alexios watched her body strain as her legs were slowly spread further apart, at one point, she made a pained grunt as the spread was becoming painful. He ordered the man to give the handle one more crank before he pushed a lock bar in place, securing her legs in their exposed position. The dagger was pressed against her panties, and for the first time since she awoke, Callisto stopped struggling.

'That's right , you know what is coming, and there is nothing you can do to prevent it.'

Two swift strokes later, and Callisto's panties lay ruined between her legs. She now lay completely naked on the table. The remains of her outfit scattered around her, her arms splayed to the side, and her legs spread wide open. For the first time in many years, Callisto felt a hint of fear.

Alexios walked towards the tray with his special tools, He began mixing something in a bowl and absently spoke over his shoulder towards the scouts.

'This will take a while to fully take effect. Why don't you enjoy yourself with this fine before you? You certainly earned a reward for bringing her to us. Oh, and please get rid of that pathetic excuse of armour, would you? She no longer needs it. Or any clothing for that matter.'

The two men began to pull the ruined scraps of armour from underneath Callisto, and after a short minute, what was left of her armour joined the pile of discarded remains in the corner. They began to run their hands all over Callisto's body, ignoring the angered but unintelligible screams coming from her open mouth. For several minutes, their hands explored every inch of her perfect body. Her arms, her legs, her stomach, and of course her breasts and pussy were all played with to their heart's content.

They proved exceptionally skilful in using their fingers to draw out strangled moans of pleasure from their captive, and it wasn't long until Callisto made entirely different noises. Three fingers were pumping in and out of her pussy, which had become wet with arousal, and a thumb was drawing circles on her clit. The second pair of hands was playing with her breasts, squeezing and mauling the soft flesh, or twisting and pinching her nipples, which had become hard from her growing pleasure.

'Man the bitch is tight.' Said the one violating her cunt. 'She's going to be really popular once word spreads around.' He felt her pussy convulse around his fingers and knew she was getting close. He rotated his hand, and curled his fingers upward, pressing hard against the top of her quivering cunt. The resulting moans from Callisto were music to their ears, and they laughed as she twitched and shook against her unrelenting bonds.

'Here we go, . Are you ready for the first orgasm from your new master?'

Callisto was moaning with each thrust of his fingers. Her anger raged inside of her, but her body was powerless to resist the effect of their hands. She felt the pleasure surge and roll inside of her, and despite her best effort, could no longer contain it. She was not a . They were not her masters. But she was ready to cum. And with a final merciless flick against her clit, Callisto came. She let out a long guttural growl as her body strained against the iron bonds holding her. her pussy convulsed around the fingers pushed deep inside of her, and her hips shook as the waves of her orgasm rolled through her body.

When she was spent, the fingers were removed from her pussy and were instead into her open mouth. She gagged at the sudden invasion, and she could taste her own pussy juice as her tongue brushed past the wet fingers.

'You're a lucky , you know? Usually, you get marked with a special rune upon arrival, making it impossible to cum without your master's permission. Do you know how many men and women in this place wish to be in your position?'

Alexios had appeared next to Callisto's head, holding a small bowl.

'Hold her head.'

One of the men grabbed her head by the sides and held it firmly in place. Alexios carefully began to pour the contents into her mouth. She coughed and sputtered as the liquid slowly streamed down her throat. After a while, he upturned the bowl, showing her that she had drunk every single drop. He handed the bowl to the man not holding Callisto's head, and once again began to talk.

'That was a fast working stimulant, its effect should be noticeable in less than a minute. What does it do? I hear you ask? Well, it makes sure that your lovely nipples, and that traitorous clit, become extra hard and erect. I have a few gifts for you, and it is much easier to get them on you with the right parts stimulated.'

He walked towards the tray and picked up two tools, and one of the small crystal objects. When he got closer, she could see that one of the tools was a plier, with a ring at the end of each arm. The other was a thin, but wickedly sharp spike. He looked towards the man holding her head and gave a final instruction.

'Now, hold her firmly in place, because this will hurt.'


He inserted the plier into her mouth, and before she could react, grabbed her tongue with it. Having the soft object in a firm grip, he pulled her tongue out until the rings on the plier had left her mouth. He pushed the tip of the spike in the centre of the ring, and slowly pushed it down into Callisto's tongue. Said woman began to squirm frantically to escape the searing pain, but the grip on her head was too strong, and the iron bands around her body proved unbreakable. Second, after second, the pain persisted, until the spike had pierced through her tongue, and Alexios gently removed it. Picking up the small crystal object, he held it in front of her eyes so she could see. It was two small orbs, attached to each other with a thin rod of the same multi-coloured crystal. The two orbs where each about half as big as her pinky, and she watched as Alexios detached one of the orbs.

He pushed the rod through the opening he had just made with the spike, before reattaching the second orb. He placed his finger on the orb, and after a single muttered word, the crystals flashed, sealing them together. His work done, he opened the plier and released her tongue.

'A tip for if you ever want to pierce your slaves. Always start with the tongue, the surprise really helps in capturing the evasive bastard.'

Callisto was using every bit of her strength to not show them any reaction. Yes, her tongue hurt like a motherfucker, and she could taste a small trickle of blood coming from the open wound. But she would not give them the satisfaction of showing them anything. She breathed heavily through her nose, trying to suppress the pain. Normally, she would have gritted her teeth to her way through the pain, but the large ring inside her mouth prevented such action. She was so focused on keeping her emotions in check, that she failed to notice two of them move to a new position, and was rudely pulled back into the real world when both her breasts where taken in a firm grasp.

Alexios leaned over her from beside her and her head up so she got a better look at her beautiful mounds. Her hair was still tied off to an unseen ring, and she was to tilt further then the leather strip allowed. She grunted in pain as her hair pulled painfully against her scalp, but she could not escape his iron grip.

'Look at those nice tits of yours. Can you see how hard those nipples are? Have you ever seen them this hard?'

Callisto had to admit to herself, they were unnaturally hard. Even when she was aroused, or lost deeply in passion, they were not this firm.

He let go of her head, and she let it drop on the headrest with a relieved sigh. She began to panic though when she saw him move the plier towards her firm nipples. Having an idea of what he was planning to do, she began to struggle against the iron restraints with renewed vigour. For a second, it felt like some of the restraints would give, but her hope was short-lived and she remained firmly bolted to the table.

Alexios opened the plier and taking advantage of the fact that his comrades where holding her breasts perfectly still, closed it over the stiff nipple, capturing the erect nub between the two rings. He placed the spike against her nipple and gave a quick look at Callisto. The blonde woman simply glared back, eyes brimming with pure hatred. Alexios merely smiled and pressed the spike into the flesh of her engorged nipple.

Callisto gave a grunt of pain as he began to press the spike against her nipple, but save for the occasional twitch of her helpless body, or a sporadic gasp, she remained silent. He could see from the corner of his eye that her entire body was straining against the iron bolts holding her down. Her fist was balled, and he could actually hear the wood creak under her strength. Feeling confident in the strength of the table, however, he calmly continued to push the spike through, making sure she felt every possible second of searing pain as her nipple was being pierced. When the spike came out the other side, he saw Callisto relax slightly as the pain lessened somewhat. He inserted the stud through the opening, and with a single word, locked the piercing in place. The two orbs were now resting snugly against either side of her engorged nipple.

He walked back to the tray to pick up the third piercing when he heard Callisto make a startled gasp, that quickly turned into a moan. He turned his head just enough to see over his shoulder and saw that the man that had previously held her now pierced breast, had walked to between her legs, and was teasing her exposed cunt. He had inserted two fingers, while his thumb was pressed hard on her swollen clit. Allowing him his fun, he calmly retrieved where he came for and walked back to a moaning Callisto. She was now struggling and squirming for entirely different reasons, and he could see her hips buck against the bar holding her hips down. He saw her breathing increase and heard her soft moans get higher as the fingers expertly worked her pussy. Getting an idea, he took advantage of Callisto's distraction and took her remaining nipple in a firm grip with the pliers. Pressing the spike against the flesh, he waited.

A minute later, he saw Callisto lose her valiant struggle to not cum from the pleasure. Her lower body was pushed against the restraints, her free breast was jiggling as she took ragged breaths, and she moaned openly in perfect sync with the fingers pumping her wet snatch. When he saw her entire body tense up and shake in orgasm, he struck. Callisto let out a strangled wail as the orgasm crashed through her, and her pussy spasmed around the still moving fingers. Her wail turned into a sharp shriek of pain when Alexios drove the spike straight through her nipple in a single moment. Taking advantage of her confused state, he quickly locked the thrid piercing against her nipple and retrieved the final stud. He was back beside Callisto's head before the blonde warrior had a chance to recover from her ordeal. He gave her a moment to collect herself, and when her brown eyes burned into his, he showed her the fourth, and final, piercing.

'Just one more . Can you guess where this one is going to go?'

Callisto's looked at the tiny object for a moment, before her eyes grew wide and she began to struggle again. It was quick and gone before he knew it, but he saw it, nestled deep in the back of her eyes, behind the overwhelming rage for him. Fear.

'That's right. This one goes onto your precious little clit. Better brace yourself, because this will make the other three feel like pinpricks.'

He stepped between her legs and casually ran the spike over her clit. Her body froze at the contact, and he saw her shudder as the sharp tip drew a thin line across the sensitive nub. He also saw how her pussy was glistening in the light, the result of the two orgasms his comrades had from her unwilling body. He raised the pliers and gave a nod to the other men. They quickly pressed Callisto's hips against the table, and Alexios gripped her exposed clit with the plier. Ignoring the bound woman's curses and raging, he placed the spike against her clit and was pleased to see her hips try to recoil from the sharp instrument. He gave the spike an experimental push and almost laughed out loud when her screams stopped for a fraction of a second, before continuing. She was good at controlling her emotions. He was looking forward to breaking that control.

He carefully began to push the spike into her clit, and Callisto let out a piercing scream through her ring gag as the spike began to penetrate the oversensitive bundle of nerves. Seconds went by, and Callisto struggled and screamed as she had never before. Pain unimaginable was coming from her clit, and it took all she had to not burst out crying. After what felt like an eternity, the pain dropped abruptly, and not much later she felt the spike disappear. A smooth object was pressed against the side of her clit, followed by something else on the other side. After a second, she felt his hands disappear, leaving the smooth piercing in place, nestled firmly against her clit.

Alexios gave the piercings a final inspection, and being satisfied with his work, picked up a small vial filled with a ruby red liquid. Mere moments after Callisto felt the liquid flow down her throat, she noticed the effect on her body. The openings around the piercings began to close, locking the shiny objects firmly in place, and the affected areas tingled as the magical potion knitted her flesh back together. Her nipples and clit began to soften as the stimulant was being flushed from her system, and she discovered to her horror that the piercings prevented them from ever becoming truly soft. They would forever be exposed and semi-erect.

She turned her hate-filled eyes towards Alexios and saw him and his cronies stand to the side, looking at her as if she was a prize on display. Alexios was holding an orb the size of his palm, and she saw that it was made of the same multi-coloured crystal as her piercings. He looked Callisto straight in her eyes, completely unfazed by her anger. Lesser men and women had cowered in front of those eyes, but he stood there as if there was nothing wrong in the world. The stare-off lasted a few minutes, neither person giving in before he spoke again.

'Ready for a test run? .'

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)