More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

'Ready for a test run? .'

Tested, and rewarded.

Alexios approached Callisto, the strange orb still in one hand. He reached out with his other and took hold of one of the piercings in her nipples. Callisto struggled as much as she could, still trying, and failing, to break free of the iron bands holding her in place. Her extremely limited freedom did not help her avoid his grasp, and as her breasts jiggled under her frantic movements, the piercing he held began to pull painfully against her nipple. She bit back a yelp as he suddenly twisted the piercing, making the nipple twist as well in a painful manner. For several minutes, he toyed with the two piercings in her nipples, and despite the pain and humiliation, Callisto felt the smallest hint of arousal beginning to form. Unfortunately, Alexios noticed this as well.

'You like this huh? Does the pain excite you? Or is it the fact that you are completely powerless to stop me from playing with you as I please.'

He gave the nipple a final pinch, before his hand trailed across her belly, right to her pussy. He inserted a finger in her slit, taking note of how wet she still was from her previous two orgasms, and began to use his thumb to stimulate her clit. As he moved his fingers, her clit was repeatedly grounded against the two small orbs on either side, and she made soft moans as the pleasure rose. Before she swallowed those sounds and snarled angrily at him.

'Still wet I see. Did you enjoy it when they you to cum?

His finger inside her wet cunt, and thumb against her clit was driving Callisto up the wall. She hated how her body responded against her will, and she hated how easily they drew those reactions from her. Without warning, his hand disappeared, and she gasped at the sudden emptiness between her legs.

'Now, let's see how you like this.'

He raised the orb in his hand, and for a moment, nothing happened. She was about to somehow taunt him about it when several parts of the orb began to glow with a soft green light. A second later, her tongue began to vibrate weakly. No, not her tongue, but the piercing he had driven through it. The tiny barb was vibrating, and it transferred directly to the entirety of her tongue. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she tried to look at him. Alexios had a knowing smile on his face.

'Hold on, there is more.'

The piercing in her right nipple also began to vibrate in the same way, and a tiny moan escaped her mouth. A few seconds after that, the left piercing joined in. Both her nipples were now weakly stimulated and she was to accept that it felt really good. In hindsight, she should have known it would happen, but the way her clit began to hum in a pleasant way still caught her by surprise. She moaned again, louder this time, and let her head fall back against the headrest. She focused on her anger, using her rage to push back the on her pleasure senses, she imagined all the way she would make these bastards pay. For a few precious minutes, it actually worked, but then Alexios upped his game.

'I see you can handle the first stage just fine. That is good, , it wouldn't be fun if you gave up so fast.'

She turned to face him. Or as much as she could turn, with her hair tied to the headrest. and her eyes locked into his. Her bright brown eyes, usually burning with passion, were now filled with hate and loathing. He just kept up that infuriating smile, and his eyes momentarily focused on the orb in his hand. She saw more colours lid up, yellow, in addition to the green. A few seconds, nothing happened, but then the piercings in her nipples began to show specs of yellow as well. The vibrations to the tips of her breasts doubled, and she involuntarily pushed her chest against the iron holding her in place. The piercing in her tongue also increased, and she wondered what that purpose would be, since it did nothing for her, besides feeling funny. But the doubling of vibrations against her clit made her moan out loud. Her hips began to gyrate in place, trying to push the pleasuring piercing stronger against her clit.

Again, she was left like this for several minutes. She could no longer try to hide her growing arousal, and the occasional moan or wail echoed through the otherwise silent room. Alexios made good use of her distracted state and lowered his hand between her legs. Using just his index finger, he forcefully pushed her throbbing clit against the stud. Callisto let loose a loud wail as her hips bucked against the restains. He kept his finger on her clit, forcing as much of it into contact with the crystal piercing. Five seconds. Ten. Thirty. Callisto was making more and more noise as the pleasure was slowly, but surely, wearing down her resolve. After another minute, She let out a passionate wail as her entire body began to orgasm. He let go of her clit and took a step back to enjoy the spectacle of the trashing woman before him. It took a full minute before Callisto had recovered enough to open her eyes again. Alexios could see the fear beginning to settle.

'Do you understand now? Whatever you were before, is over. From now on, WE control you. Your life, your body, everything that is YOU, is now ours to do with as we please. And right now, we want to see you dance, give these good and loyal men a show.'

He concentrated on the orb and activated the third and final strength level. The remaining unlid crystals began to glow a menacing red, and not much later, Callisto began to move uncontrollably against her bonds. The piercings in her nipples and clit were also showing specs of red, in addition to the yellow and green. And as the vibrations once again doubled in strength, the blond warrior was completely overwhelmed by pleasure. She screamed in pleasure as her hips and chest bucked against the metal restraints, proving their unbreakable design. Where it previously took several minutes to her to cum, this setting pulled it off in less than two.

The three men watched on with sadistic amusement as the beautiful woman 'danced' before them. As the minutes dragged on, the number of times Callisto was made to cum slowly ticked up. By the time Alexios had counted somewhere around ten orgasms, he might be off by a few times, he concentrated on the orb once more. The lights went off, save for the green ones, and on the table, Callisto finally stopped screaming and trashing. Her breath was ragged, and it was a wonderful sight to see her generous breasts rise with each heaving breath she took. Occasionally, her hips or chest would twitch as she reacted to the low vibrations. He turned to his to comrades and said;

'Well, I think she is ready now. She's all yours.'

The two men stared at Alexios unbelievingly, their mouths agape in surprise.

'Consider it a reward for capturing her.'

They cheered enthusiastically and began to strip out of their armour. The approached the unsuspecting Callisto, and one of them positioned himself between her legs, taking note of how wet her cunt had become. It wasn't until he pressed his hard cock against her pussy, that Callisto's eyes shot back open. But by then, it was already too late. He pushed his cock into her cunt, and finding no resistance, himself all the way into her tight pussy. Callisto screamed and moaned with both anger and pleasure as she was ruthlessly invaded. He grunted in satisfaction when he had filled her completely, and felt her pussy convulse around his cock.

'Fuck, man. This is one TIGHT bitch.'

The man began fucking her in earnest now, making her body rock with each thrust, causing her breasts to sway enticingly. Callisto grunted with each thrust. First in discomfort as his member stretched her cunt. Then in anger. And finally, in pleasure. The combination of hard fucking, and the persistent vibrations on her clit and nipples chipping away at her resolve. But they had another surprise in store for her, the second scout stood near her head, and fumbled with something underneath the headrest of the table. She heard a click, and suddenly, her head tilted further backwards. The headrest had unlocked and rotated down. Since her hair was still tied to a ring in it, it painfully her head to move accordingly. After a second to recover from the shock, she stared straight at the hard cock of the second scout. Her face was now at the ideal height, and her mouth was being held painfully open by a large ring.

The man grabbed both sides of her head and his cock partially into her defenceless mouth. He stopped halfway down when Callisto began to on the invasive member. Cutting off her air, he stayed in place, relishing the sensations of her and gasping for air, as well as the pleasant hum of her pierced tongue against his cock.

'Gods this feel good. The way her tongue vibrates against my cock. I can stay like this forever.'

Forever, however, was shorter then he liked. Taking note of how her arms fought the restraints, and how her nails drew marks into the wood out of sheer anger and desperation, he timed his withdrawal from her mouth so she wouldn't pass out from lack of air. Like his friend, he quickly established a rhythm where he fucked her throat mercilessly, going a little bit deeper each time. He looked at Alexios.

'Hey, could you increase her tongue? I want to feel it vibrate around my dick.'

Alexios focuses for a second, and the scout fucking her face gave a satisfied grunt. He increased the of his thrusts, eventually forcing his cock all the way into Callisto's throat before he emptied his balls inside the blonde warrior's mouth. For a few moments, the only sound was the rhythmic slapping of the other scout as he continued to fuck Callisto's pussy, and the gargled sounds coming from around the other's dick as a load of semen was straight down her throat. He pulled out after a few more seconds, and Callisto coughed uncontrollably as she struggled for air. Bits of saliva and semen stuck to her lips, staining her otherwise flawless face. She looked at the man who had just so brutally violated her face, and her eyes held nothing but contempt and anger, but the look was significantly less impressive while her gorgeous body was bound to a table and a thick cock was mercilessly ploughing her tight cunt.

Her rhythmic grunts and moans became both louder, and faster as the man violating her pussy increased his tempo. He was using one of his hands to play with her clit piercing and the added stimulation wore her resolve down at an even faster rate. Two hands grabbed her breasts and began to grope them roughly, making sure to take extra care of her nipples. There was nothing erotic or sensual about this, she was being and violated at the men's pleasure, so why did her body reacted the way it did.

With a final thrust, the man fucking her slammed his cock deep into her tight cunt. At the same time, she moaned involuntarily as the strength of her nipple and clit piercings increased to their max strength. Her hips gyrated against her will, and her filled pussy convulsed around the thick cock. The man gave a satisfied grunt and unloaded himself inside her. Callisto felt her pussy and womb fill with his stuff, and she screamed in rage at being defiled like this. But just a scant few seconds after he came, her own traitorous body began to climax, the effect of the piercings too much to resist.

The man withdrew when his orgasm was over, the last few drops landing on her crotch, and he stepped away to watch the angry woman moan and convulse as her own orgasm tore through her against her will. He saw bits of his semen leak out of her cunt as her pussy squeezed down on nothing. When she was spent, the lights on her piercings went out, until only the green ones remained on. They both looked at Alexios questioningly, and he merely shrugged, before he walked to an empty table by the door, and sat down on it.

'Don't stop on my account. Her marking is not for another two days, and she's not going anywhere.'

And so the hours dragged on. After taking a moment for themself to rest, a moment they spent playing with Callisto's helpless body, they resumed claiming their "reward". They fucked her pussy, her mouth, and sometimes, even her ass. When they got bored of fucking her, they had the piercings turned to the highest setting, and enjoyed watching her scream and struggle against the iron restraints. Sometimes, one of them would simply stand over her and jerk off, spraying his spunk all over her body. And it was not until the beginning of the evening when they had to leave for dinner, that the ordeal finally came to an end.

Callisto's body was coated in sweat and streaks of white semen. Her face was covered in her own saliva and more of their semen. And between her legs, her pussy was red and raw from the hours of . More semen leaked slowly from her aching slit, and the table was partially covered in liquids from both them and herself. She had lost count of how many times they had fucked her. And to her shame, she had even lost count how many times they had made her cum, both with the piercings help or without. Alexios had turned the piercings to the second setting, making sure she kept cumming even when they stopped her. And then they one by one left the room. Before he walked out, Alexios turned in her direction.

'Don't worry , we'll be out for a quick meal, and then we'll be back in an hour for more fun. Shall we bring you something to eat? Or are you all full?'

Not waiting for a reply he knew she couldn't give, he walked out and closed the door and locked it with a soft *click*.

Left to herself, the full ramifications of Callisto's situation began to present itself to her. This was bad. Very bad. His words suggested they had much more in store for her, and she needed to get out of here. She once again tried to escape, but the iron bars placed over her body were too strong, even for her. What's more, the constant vibrations of the piercings against her nipples and clit made her weak. With her mouth still held open by the large ring gag, she screamed unintelligible in the empty room. A scream of anger that turned to pleasure as the piercings were starting to her into yet another orgasm.

An hour was a long time when you could do nothing but wait. Wait, and cum.

What happens when the men return.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)