More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 167 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

A new dawn.

A new way to see school

John regained consciousness to the tune of a soft melody he tried to reach for his phone on the night stand to stop the alarm, but he was unable to do so. His arms were stuck, as was his whole body, and strangely he couldn't get free by willing so as he usually could in the slime bed. The issue was of a totally different nature, he was stuck in a sandwich between Cali and Sylvia, his dick rubbing against the dryad's butt and the strong arms of the elven huntress wrapped around him from behind. He couldn't see Vesta anywhere, but he could smell some food being cooked; the fire elf had shown a great interest in cooking and couldn't wait for Anna's return to try to learn more.

"Darlings, it's time to get up!" he said, trying to wake up his bed mates.

"Someone is up already, maybe we should give him a nice workout to start the day," whispered Cali to his ear, grabbing the shaft of his morning wood through the mass of gel acting as covers.

"This could be arranged, but he doesn't like to work out on his own. Do you think we could find him a sparring partner?" he jokingly answered. The huntress was pretty strong and John's new build was that of a rogue, his body had become more efficient and he had gained more strength, but without much gain in mass. She rolled him over to make him face her and lifted him onto her.

Not wanting to be selfish, John summoned a Shadow Clone to have fun with Sylvia too. Sex with Cali was as wild as her feral upbringing would indicate, they really weren't the refined elves of his games. He was doing his best to satisfy her, thrusting with all of his strength, getting scratches on his back as her nails dug into his skin. With Sylvia, his second body was slower and more cuddly, past the pleasure it gave, the Clone couldn't offer her what she wanted from sex.

He finally left his bed only half an hour later. The careful attention of the bed itself having cleaned them all of any bodily fluid present on their skin. The bed was keeping them really clean. John swung by the next room and used the kingdom's new toilet, it was different from normal ones and would take some time to get used to, but a really comfortable experience.

Vesta had cooked a meal of meat and vegetables. John could spot some fruits mixed into it. She had no reference on what a breakfast was and had cooked a normal meal instead.

"This looks delicious Vesta, but maybe a bit much for the morning. Keep a serving for me in the storage chest. I should have breakfast with my mother or she will become suspicious. I'm still thinking on how to explain this situation to her. I have a free period at the end of the morning, Anna and I will very probably swing by then. But first I need something. Cali, come with me for a minute." he explained. The elf, as naked as he was, followed him. He asked her for her ring and opened his menu before giving it back to her.

"What did you do?" she enquiried.

"I changed the skill it gives you from Parkour to Harvest. I'll leave the axe and pickaxe with you, it will allow you to pick resources from the spots and special trees, we will need a lot if we want to upgrade the castle," he told her. The elf had already been amazed by buildings of any size, the idea that it could become even bigger than the castle already seemed surreal to her. "Please follow me out of the kingdom and get back in. Don't remove the ring during the day, it's important."

She complied without any more questions, John didn't know if she remembered or understood how the rings worked, or if she was just following the instructions of her King. Having her enter the kingdom from his bedroom would leave a pathway that would remain for as long as she didn't leave the kingdom or removed the ring.

Despite being clean, John took a quick warm shower, he really loved the feeling of the warm water raining on his body.

Already in uniform, John got down to the kitchen at an early time. On his normal schedule he would have played video games all night long and would have a lot of trouble getting out of bed. But this time he was already up for almost an hour.

"Fell out of bed this morning? In a hurry to see Anna again maybe?" asked his mother, offering him a plate of pancakes and bacon.

"She's wonderful, she's the queen of my heart. Any time spent away from her is wasted," he told his mother. He didn't have to himself much to look like a boy lovestruck for his first girlfriend. The best lies are 90% truth after all. John enjoyed the fluffy disks and crispy strips, drinking his glass of orange juice to get it down.

"Your father will be so proud, I won't forget to tell him when I Skype with him later today. Just be careful not to put too much of yourself in a relationship, it can hurt you if you do it without thinking," she offered as advice.

John took his school bag and left the house to take the bus. During the travel, sitting behind Frank, he read all of the messages his bully had left on the phone number he had used to reach him. John sent a new message telling him his conditions for getting the key.

Frank would have to send a full body naked picture, with I love dicks written on his chest in red lipstick and wearing lipstick. He would also have to give him his quad and 10000$. Frank was always bragging about his tuned quad he used on his dad's big property. John had seen a few pictures and it looked like the perfect vehicle for his kingdom and if he left it there, no one would ever link it to the one that Frank would report as stolen the second the deal would be concluded and the key in his hands. The four wheeler would drive even in rough terrain at the foot of the mountains and the storage unit at the back would even allow him or the girls to transport materials. John expected a refusal and a lot of insults followed by bargaining. Instead he heard Frank nearly and simply send a message, only two letters: OK.

He must have been really , or be sure to turn the situation to his advantage to accept it so soon. John simply replied that he would tell him where to do the exchange when he would get the picture.

John had rarely been so glad to get to school. Anna was waiting for him near the gates and their first morning kiss was making John feel warmth and love filling his body.

"I missed you so much!" she told him. "So, what is this surprise?"

John explained to her what had happened at the trial and after. She looked angry for a moment, but he soon realized that she was actually worried about him. His track record for doing stuff that nearly killed him was pretty extensive. John had to get used to the idea that people other than his family cared about his fate now.

"This is your crown, you can wear it in public now. And it gives you a few new perks, nothing too good for my queen!" he told her. Her eyes lit up as he put the ring on her finger and she saw he was wearing the same one.

"A ring? You know what it means. Are we married now? Am I your concubine?" she asked him.

"Engaged at least. I would be the happiest man in any universe if I was to marry you. But it needs to be something awesome, with music, a dress, guests, a feast and all of the traditional stuff. Look, I'll show you how it works..." he said, opening his own menu. Anna could now see his menu and the name of the people she knew already displayed over their head.

She got really quickly how to use the interface without using a finger to click on the buttons and the trick to make the window stick to a surface. She now had a way to contact Cali through her own ring and Sylvia through her phone. Having a way to communicate with the kingdom would change a lot of things. John realized how unfair the situation was for Vesta and decided to buy a few more phones. With this system in place, he would now be able to chat and have online fun with his fiancée at any time, without risking being discovered by a teacher.

But more than that, Anna was excited about the real skill he had given her through the ring. He was limited in his choices by the non combat rule, which had ruled out Move, he wasn't really sure that Theft would be worth it without the combo with Observe to check the inventory. In the end he picked the one that made the most sense, Anna was taking her role as queen very seriously and had a lot of ideas to improve life in the kingdom, it was only logical that he would give her the means to act on some of them herself. The recycling and creating properties of Craft would be perfect for his ingenious girlfriend. The ideas she had were so good that John was considering taking her to the junkyard in the afternoon. Not very romantic, but having a second person with the skill would speed up gathering materials a lot.

For one of the first times since the start of the year John was actually listening to Mr Oliveira's class. Not the insight and personal stories he kept adding to the curriculum, but the chapter on marketing was taking a new meaning now. John wanted to make money by selling products from his kingdom, learning how to present and describe them could increase the price at which he could sell them and the ease of finding customers.

He was actually taking notes and reading the book, keeping an eye on the chat he was having with Anna and the clips from his gallery she kept sending to him. Many of them of his Saturday afternoon followed by When???????.

John discovered a new effect of the rings by accident. His gallery had a new clip, one of Cali having a rough relaxation session with the bed, bound and taken in every hole by more than a dozen tentacles. Apparently, he either had access to everything in the interface of his subjects or each new clip was pooled in the same folder.

Despite being busy, it took an eternity to hear the sound of the bell and to be free of this first class. John was in a hurry to get to Mr Brumick's chemistry class where he would be able to sit next to Anna.

A quick look around showed him that he was already more popular. The strange balance between what he did to Vanessa, what she said about him and the corrections Mrs Wentworth had to apply had apparently reduced her influence. Add to that his increased charisma, new girlfriend and maybe a rumor or two about what some boys saw in the showers, his score was in the low positive with almost everyone that wasn't directed involved with Frank or Vanessa, and getting a bit higher towards +30rp for some girls.

Distracted by all of this new information, he was almost late for his class and had to run to be there on time.

No time to lose.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)