More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hotwords517 Hotwords517

What Does The Day Bring?

A new store is opening up (create your own store.)

Sheriff Texas day started out nicely with no trouble until she was greeted with loud construction work being done on a new building in Gold Spring, as the town folk was gather around the almost finish building even the mayor lynx was getting ready for a speech once it was done. All this attention for a place that haven't been finished yet, and just if it didn't get any weirder for the lawbringing weasel she then saw both Roxxie roo, and Deputy Georgia there in the crown towering over some of the townfolks. At that moment the sheriff knew that something smell fishy about the new shop being built, and the top three bandits here at the even she could smell the trouble a mile away. Later at highnoon the construction was complete, and was covered up for excitement of the great reveal, as for Texas she was on high alert for anything the three outlaws would try something but lucky for her the event was starting.

"Welcome everyone to this greatest day in Gold Spring history." Mayor Vivian said to the crown happily, as the people was siting in there chairs not saying a word for they are afriad of the much larger females that could crush them completely. "We are grather here today to welcome a new face, and establishment to our happy town." The lynx said once again to the crown, but this time the people mubble in disagreement which cause both the mare and kangroo to growl at the folk which made them clap and cheer in fear. "I am proud to introduce to the Gold Spring family......." the mayor said in suspense as he pulled the curtain off the store to reveal to the townfolk newest.....

What is the new store going to be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)