More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fluftixxx Fluftixxx

What's next?

A new routine

That was both the best and the worst thing I ever said. Mostly the best.

So we started our new routine. That night we went from dating to couple. We both felt it had proven something. Our relationship was certainly more serious afterwards.

The thing is, she took my words literally. I had given her permission to suck me off anytime she wanted and I certainly wasn't gonna take back those words.

She started giving me blowjobs pretty much every time we saw each other. Life was great.

After a while, she wanted to spend even more time with my cock. One day when she came over, she walked in as I was watching tv. She sat down next to me and took out my dick.

"Hey"

She didn't say anything. Instead she laid down on the couch with her head in my crotch and took my soft dick in her mouth.

"Alright then."

The show continued to play as I looked down at her. She had her eyes closed, not moving in any way.

It was a pretty nice feeling. Soft and warm. I slowly got harder, despite the lack of stimulation. But after a while it would settle back down. This kept going for a while. I continued watching my show and she was seemingly content with the situation.

At the end of the night, I asked her to finish me off, which she happily did. And so cockwarming became part of our daily life.

What's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)