More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thepervertedgeek Thepervertedgeek

M . . .Mom?

A new mother

Today my mother came home . . .

"Kids! Can you all meet me in the dining room?" She yelled across the house as she makes her way inside, it’s only been a few days since her recovery started and she's already full of energy, as we make our way to the dining room, I see my sister coming out of her room looking at a brochure, it says "A new you"

"Hey what are you looking at?" I ask her

"Look, it’s this one, mom go the "Dominant" Package" she tells me as she shows what my mother’s surgery package, apparently she gave to my sister in case she wanted to turn too, I took a glimpse and the measurement's are HUGE! Man I've only seen something that big when I did the sex ed training when they gave me my final exam and it was a huge dildo.

"Hey, are you ready to see our NEW mom?" I ask her as I we stop in the hallway

"Yea, I wanna see how big her cock is! She got the most intense package there is!!!" she yells

"Not only does it change you physically, it also increases your life span, mom should look at least 15 years younger and she will look that way until she she dies of old age"

"Do . . .So you think she did this because of dad?" I ask her

"I ... I don't know . . . maybe , its been a year but..." she then went silent on me and started heading downstairs

I then follow my sister and into the living room.We then sit down and see my mother standing there with her purple night gound, I can see a bulge from her waist, we then wait till she speaks. . .

"As you know I have gotten done some surgery, but this doesn't mean that I am anything less, on the contrary I have become much more than just a "woman", I am a Futanari, a new chapter in all of our lives, thanks to this I now have a longer life span, new goals with ambitions and much more fun we can have! However above all else i want you both to know that the most important thing is a AM you mother, and I will always love you both"

"We love you too!" we responded. She’s right , even though she is different she is my mother.

"Good, now to embrace this I will now show you my new body! and now your new mother " she said that, yet before I could say anything her robe already hit the floor. . . .

The measurement's didn’t lie! Her cock was enormous! Both of us are in awe, of how incredible she looks, so beautiful, her hips wide and juicy, her breast big and plum and her cock huge and . . . dominating!

"So, what do you guys think?" she asked us

"I..Um.. I" I can’t get my words to come out! "Beautiful" I managed to say

"She's more than beautiful ! Mom your fucking hot!" My sister yells out with a grin on her face as she stand up and stares at it more intensely!!

"Hey!! Language young lady!" my mom responded with a scolding look!

"No . . she right mom , your . . . a goddess"

"Hmm goddess huh?" she then starts to walk towards me slowly , scared I take a few steps back until my back hits the wall! she then stops 6 inches in-front of me, putting on arm on the wall not letting me escape, I can feel her huge breast pressing up against me and then. . . I feel it

"M . .Mom!" I tell her

"Yes sweetie?"

"I can feel your . . . new member touching me"

"Good! I want you to know this is who I am" she then leans in to my ear and whispers "I am your mommy!"

Out of panic I eagerly respond "Yes . . yes mommy " she then gives me a light kiss on my cheek and turns around and goes to talk with my sister, I don't know what they are saying cause my heart is pumping like crazy and then that’s when I realized . . . I had the rock hard erection!

"This . . . this is really happening" I told myself, I guess this is my new life, with a futanari mother!

How much time has passed ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)