More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Saurabh0906 Saurabh0906

Await the next day?

A new development

You wake up in the morning early. You can't sleep because you have slept early last night. But it's winter and you don't want to get out from bed.

You just lie down there thinking of your mom. She had read somewhere that sleeping early can help you grow. She is following just that but its annoying.

You try to remember your sweet time with you mom when you were younger before she was kicked out of her job. She was not always like this. She just saw you watching porn one time and now whenever she sees you with a phone, she just assumes you might be watching porn.

"Come over here", you hear a voice. You look at the door and mom is standing there.

You are embarrassed about getting close to her since she is so much taller than you. But you know if you don't listen, it's not gonna end up very well for you.

You step up close to her. She is wearing the night gown and looking very hot.

"I wanna see if you have gotten any taller" she says.

You know you haven't. You are still 5'7 and you haven't grown in years. You said you are 5'8 last month to make her feel happy but you knew it's not gonna work.

You go downstairs with her.

"Stand against the wall" she says pointing towards the wall where she keeps tracks of your height.

You follow her knowing it would be embarrassing if she found out you haven't grown.

"Look in front" she says. You follow her. You are now looking straight at her huge breast. They are seriously huge. You always wondered how big her bra must be. You start checking her out. You roll your eyes down her body. You see a little bulge at her couch area (morning wood).

You are a little intrigued by that. The bulge was not a small one. It was quite big. You are now confused if you should be paying attention to her wide hips, big boobs or the bulge which for you is a new development.

"5 foot 8", you hear her say as she takes a step back. You are surprised yourself but pleasantly. "Her plans actually worked" you think. But before you smile, your mom looks down and says.

"Shit, you're wearing your slippers", she says. You look down and you in fact have slippers on. You feel embarrassed now.

You look up at your mother standing there in full glory. You are almost her boobs level. You have to tilt your head slightly up to even look at her shoulder. You never liked it and would never get used to. Movies have always told you that girls are always shorter. Whenever you went shopping with your mom, shorter girls is what you always saw.

"Remove them NOW" she says sternly. Your face is now red in embarrassment. You immediately remove your slippers and stand against the wall again. You look up at her again and she appears even taller now.

"5 foot 7" she says. Her face seems kinda sad and disappointed but you can't help it.

"I'll prepare some breakfast for you" she says and leaves. When she turns you steal another view of the bulge you saw earlier.

"Is that what I think it is?" you ask yourself. You are interested to know more as you sit on the dining table waiting for your breakfast.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)