More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by bryce193 bryce193

what surprises does the sun bring

A new day, and a new sister candidate

Day breaks, as the museum opens its doors . The one to open them is a new security guard Amy. She then steps back and waits for the first customers of the day to flow, as her queen Elizabetha has gave her the order to select a new sister for their coven. Amy isn't just gonna grab the first beautiful girl to enter, oh no, she's not gonna choose based on looks, but by experience. To active sexually is no good, virgin is idle for a sister in fangs canadates, but virgins are far and in between that are of a good age, you know 18 or older.

Meanwhile Lexi and Elizabetha are spending some personal time, down in storage, we're only employees are allowed, unfortunately, yesterday all works where here, except the actual owner of the museum. A miss Harriet Turner, she is supposed to be a not bad looking 34 year old woman, never married. Elizabetha has already order both Amy and Lexi, that if she comes in, that they are to bring her into the coven. For the soul reason of making this museum officially their home.

Soon , people from the street start making their way in. Amy walks around, like a security guard does, and carefully listens to the female guests , hanging on to their every word. A couple are definitely not suited, for they are escorts at night, way to active. But eventually she hears a girl say "I don't know....me and Tom have just started sleeping together, and only on special accessions" she says. Her friend, also female reply's "oh come on...it's just a party, I'm not asking you to sleep with every guest there or anything, I just don't want to go alone, and you know Brad just dumped my ass, so I don't have any one else ,Megan please". "Okay Sarah...I'll go with you tonight, but I'm not particaptiing on in anything that's sexual game wise".

"Mmm..that what you think Megs " Thinks Amy.

How does Amy proceed ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)