More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by craigstiles@hotmail.com [email protected]

How does Amy proceed ?

stalking her prey

No normal person notices a security guard, even as attractive as Amy and Megan and Sarah were oblivious that they were being stalked by one. The two visited the natural history section, and never saw her, in the food court drinking lattes, Amy stood my the washroom entrance, hoping for her opertunity with Megan.

"I want to go to the art exhibit."

"I'll meet. You there, I have to visit the little girls room first, Sarah. Said, getting up from the table, I'll meet you there shortly."

Any grinned, this was her chance and poor Megs won't know what hit her.

Luckily the exhibit was empty when Megan got here. She wandered looking at the painting whne there was a commanding voice from behind her.

"You will do what I say."

Megan turned in surprise to see an attractive security guard staring behind her. But this guard's jacket was open and her blouse has the top two button opens showing off her cleavage. megan's eyes darted down to look at them before returning to the female's lovely face.

"Escuse me," she asked.

Amy was surpriese that she did not have control over Megan's mind. It was like her queen said, theier abilities were weaker now. This might not work as shd thought.

"You are standing to close to the painting, look at the line on the grojnd you can't step over it. So you will have to do what I say and step back."

"Sorry said said looking a littler nervous, she didn't want to make trouble for this lovely guard. She smiled nervously and step back across the line."

Amy, took the opertunity to spend time with her target before her friend returned. Megan was starting to feel comfortable around the guard after that introduction, she found herslef liking her.

Megan walked to the next painting it was od a waman standing on a beach. she was looking at it thinking there was something about it, that was confusing her, was it that it didnt seem to fit here whne Amy spoke to her.

That womman is beautiful, isn't she?"

"yes," she said stating at it. "The woman is beautiful."

There is nothing like staring at a beautiful woman," Amy said.

"There is nothing like staring at a beautiful woman," megan repeated.

Amy grinned her fangs slip out a little revealing them. Amy quickly them back. This was not the place, but this lovely morsel was now with in her grasp.

didn't work in daylight, but it seemed like she was still able to influence. She just had to be suddle about it. And she knew how too.

"Isn't the musium is beautiful plave to visit. I bet you would like to come here everyday."

The musium is beautiful plave to visit. You would like to come here everyday," Megan repeated what Amy said.

"Did you heard there was a night tour, you would love to be here for that."

"I heard there was a night tour, I would love to be here for that." Amy was feeling giddie as she listened to Megan repeat what she was saying to her. She wanted to kiss her nad sample how itvfelt, since the only girl she ever kissed was Lexi and her queen.

But she didn't want to break the spell, so she she had to keep everything casual.

"it sounds intiresting, you would like to come tonight, and you want Sarah to come with you."

"it sounds intiresting, you would like to come tonight, and I want Sarah to come with me."

"Very good," Amy told her, and then her wickedness got the better and leanted over to kiss Amy's cheek. Megan woke from her light trance. She had no memory of the kiss, but she did remeber talking to Amy.

That was when Sarah came strutting into the room, she looked like the cat that ate the canary.

"Whats up with you?"

Sarah smiled. "that hunky guy, that surved us coffee. he gave me his number. I think I will call him tomorrow."

Megan wrapped ger arm around her friend. "Come on, lets get out of here. But I want to come back later, I heard there is a new night exhibit, I wnat us to see." then she reached up to touch her cheek. It wss where Amy kissed her, she did know why she touched thst spot, but it made her feel good. She just smiled and escorted her friend back out into the public area.

Amy's job was done, she had two new members for the sisterhood. she stopped to see of there would be a third when she over heard a conversation beteen then high school seniors wearing matching school uniforms.

"So I told, Mr Henry. that my mom is the curator of a museum, so I do know more about greek mythology then these boys who just read Wonder Woman comic books."

The other two just laugh, "Thats funny Demi." one of the three said. Amy smiled and walked behind them, unobseved.

does she catch her new prey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)