More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by teacherpetslut teacherpetslut

What happens?

A new class

Today was a little different, today was a live lecture, Miss N would lead the group and often there would be an accompaniment to the lesson, some times props or artefacts, sometimes people , for example a guitarist had come to music class and once a nude model had attended art! Miss N sat at her desk a little flustered by her encounter with Miss J she told the girls to prepare for their class and in reality she was preparing herself. She opened the text book which read ' biology' , Miss N. wondered glibly what 'live' lecture could be going to occur..perhaps an animal or some one coming to deliver a speech?

She turned the page and read with slightly worried intrigue 'Human sexuality and reproduction'

Oh my, she thought to herself and then, with some relief remembered all she would hopefully have to do would be introduce the lesson and guest. She relaxed a little and drew her chair back in order to start reading to the class. She sat back straitened herself and suddenly became very aware that not only was she not wearing anything under her skirt but also that she hadn't been to the loo earlier. 'Damn', she thought to herself , 'I'll introduce the lesson and skip out for a moment when it starts.

Then one of those things happened that you couldn't possible plan for. Miss N let a slip of paper fall from the book and leaned over to retrieve it, opening her legs and raising her heal to tiptoe in order to do so. At the same time one of her girls dropped a pencil to the floor and dropped to the floor to retrieve it accidentally give her a good view up Miss N's skirt. The girl sat up beaming "Miss has no knickers on!" She announced to class, there was a loud gasp and and several sniggers from the rest of the class exactly at the same moment as Miss J. walked in the door! Silence spread through the room as the class froze in the stern presence of a now smiling Miss J.

The room fell silent, Miss J. Strode purposefully up to Miss N's. desk, she stood and faced her like a startled rabbit caught in the headlights all eyes staring at Miss N.

Miss J. spoke, seemingly half to her self and half to Miss N. "How very fortunate" she said, raising her eyebrows and looking Miss N. up and down expectantly. Miss J. turned to the class and spoke' "I came to cancel class since It seems that our biology lecturer has cancelled" there were a couple of grumbles from the group and she raised a hand to silence them.

She continued "But it appears Miss N. has already pre-empted me and has volunteered for this lecture herself !" An excited buzz went around the class Miss N's eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped in utter shock, Miss J. Pulled the stunned woman forward, in front of her desk, turned the to class and told the girls to gather round. They did so eagerly and formed a semi-circle around the two teachers and the desk.

"Now girls, today's lecture is going to be about human sexuality and the reproductive organs or in other words how we have sex, what we do, how we copulate and how our body is stimulated and reacts to sexual stimuli". Each word struck Miss N. like a blow, the girls giggled and chattered excitedly, Miss N. stood limply, comprehending what was being said but not understanding how on earth it could apply to her. Then it all became crystal clear, Miss J. looked at her and, raising a hand again to silence the group, simply said "skirt off, then" as easily as if she had just asked her, 'what time is it?' Miss N. Flushed completely and sweat appeared on her face and cleavage. Her mouth opened in protest but no words came out.

Miss J. spoke sternly to her, like a child,"Get on with it girl!" making Miss N. feel humiliated, adrenalin flooded through her and her heart beat wildly and she realised she her nipples stiffened, she was starting to react! Like a victim under an hypnotic spell Miss N. moved forward slightly and slowly put her hands behind her waist, unbuttoning her skirt, she let it drop to the floor around her feet. She stepped forward out of the skirt and stood there in her black regulation shoes, naked from the waist down in front of her deputy head mistress and a class full of girls, not believing either what she was doing or what possessed her to comply.

Does she comply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)