More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

What's next?

A new God is born

In the previous life, Jason was just a normal college student. He was a fit young man with a handsome face. He wasn't exactly what one might call muscular but he was healthy and had strong arms and legs. All of that made he popular with girls, and he wasn't the type which would refuse a hot chick.

He had to pay back for his lifestyle. One girl studied in the same university, whom he impregnated, when about to inform him, found out that Jason has managed to get at least 20 other girls pregnant, including his own grandmother. Out of anger and jealousy, she stabbed him to .


"Mother, can I touch him?"

"Hypnos, don't scare your little brother."

Opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a beautiful woman in a black dress. She's holding him in her hands and was about to feed him. Besides her, there were two baby boys: one had with black hair and a pair of black wings in his back, the other had golden hair. Despite this, they were similar to each other to the point anyone could tell that they're a twin.

Jason was confused. Then he looked down and found that he has become a baby.

Is reincarnation real after all? Wait a minute, didn't I just hear 'Hypnos'?

He used to be a member of a Greek Culture Research Club, so he knew about that name. Combined with the fact a boy had black wings, he thought he just figured out who two boys - and by extension, their mother - were.

When he was thinking hard, the woman said: "Your name will be... Conceus."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)