More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarkZhadow1177 DarkZhadow1177

What Does The Day Bring?

A new Deputy

Texas was in the sheriff's office when a gentle knock came from the door.

"Who's there?" She asked.

A man's voice came from the outside. "Is this the Sheriff's office?" The man's voice asked.

"That it is, come in." Texas answered, and so the door opened and in came the largest male weasel Texas had ever seen, he wasn't a large fat weasel, he stood taller than Roxxie Roo's horse butterscotch, he had to crouch down to be in the office.

"Hello miss, are you Mrs. Stanton? The legendary sheriff of Goldsprings?" He asked.

"That title belongs to my mama, she's retired, my name is Texas Stanton, why were you asking?" Texas introduced herself and explained to the large Weasel.

"Oh my apologies, names Jack Darby I'm a former courier, now looking to join the law and bring justice." Jack said, introducing himself to Texas.

"Well, i don't exactly have a good track record when it comes to larger deputies under my authority, the last one was crooked, took bribes, ignored crimes. You're not that type of person are ya feller?" Texas said, recalling Georgia, and then questioning Jack.

"Hell no, the last Criminal I knew killed my mama, he was one mean son of a bitch bull, took my hand cannon and ran off, coward. The officers in the town I'm from were all payed off, goodsprings was a nice name, but not a nice city." Jack said, Texas paused as she heard the name Goodprings, didn’t that town get massacred by one man? She forgot about it as she returned to speaking with Jack.

"Well if you're honest, good working and not a liar about the crooked stuff, I'll file some paperwork and get you a badge, but let me warn you this one time..." texas said, standing on her table to be at head-level with Jack.

"You better not let me hear a word about you actually killing crooks then they have no weapon or anything like that, ya hear?!" She threatened, Jack was physically unphashed from this threat, but did have to admit, Texas was scary, for a small beautiful woman...

Does Jack become a Deputy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)