More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gatsha Gatsha

Now, let's learn about you. Who is Tomo, briefly?

A nerdy, clumsy lesbian who uses electronics.

You, Tomo Tominaga, are the Ultimate Hypnotist. Actually, your skill lies in creating advanced electronics capable of affecting the thoughts and minds of the victims who interact with them. Often disguised as ordinary devices, your customized monitors and speakers act as the gateways which let you reach into the brains of your victims and alter them as you see fit...

... In theory. The truth is, the effects of your inventions can be somewhat unpredictable, especially since you lack the both the facilities and conviction to properly test them. Still, after you accidentally stumbled into the technological breakthrough that made your hypnotism possible, the foundation backing you made you an offer to fund your electronics development, and you were in no position to say no.

When they told you that a field test was necessary, and that the field test required you to transplant from your college of choice and into Hope's Peak University, you were understandably more concerned. It didn't seem possible that testing could require you actually administer the devices in person. You couldn't help but suspect you were being set up to take the fall if the operation went wrong. Unfortunately, you were never great at sticking up for yourself, and these people were as good at making threats as they were throwing money at you.

The field test... It means you have to use your electronics on a classmate? How did it come to this...? Between your reservations and your clumsiness, can you pull it off?

There's another thing that might help spur you to action, though: Hope's Peak University is full of high-spec hotties you'd never normally meet. Slightly pudgy and clad in prescription glasses, with no concept of fashion, you were sure you'd have no chance with them under ordinary circumstances. Put that motivation together with the threat of what'll happen if you don't get results, and maybe you could make something happen.

Who's the target for your field test?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)