More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Innateecstasy Innateecstasy

Whom do I see?

A naked woman

"Umm...Hi, who are you?" I asked.

She ignored my question and continued squeezing my boobs and playing with my hardened nipples.

"Finally some fresh meat! It's been a really long time since someone came to live here. You're pretty!" She smiled mischievously.

I grabbed her wrist to stop her from assaulting my tits any further, not that I didn't enjoy it, but I really wanted some answers. She looked up at me and grinned.

"I'm Liz, sweetheart. What's your name?" She asked.

"My name is Raine and I've rented this place for a few months. What are you doing here and why are you naked?"

"Haven't you figured it out by now? I'm a ghost! Been wandering around this house for a long time. My friends and I had come here for a vacation, but there was an incident. Long story short, we're all stuck here." For a second, I could see the sadness in her eyes, which was quickly replaced by a naughty expression.

"I'm a writer," I told her, not that she asked. "But I've been having trouble writing from the past few months and needed some inspiration, that's why I'm here."

"What do you write?"

"Erotic short stories for an online magazine," I informed her proudly.

"What's online?" She asked out of curiosity.

"As in, you can read it on a computer or any other gadget, with the help of internet." She definitely died way before the internet and social media. I felt sorry for her.

"I'll tell you what, I have a proposition for you. If you act as my guide and give me information about all the ghosts in this house, I'll show you some fancy gadgets and exciting things," I said, handing over my phone to her and playing a video. She stared wide-eyed at the phone. I could see the excitement bubbling up inside her, like a little kid with unlimited supply of candy.

"Okay! I'll do it, I'll be your guide!" She exclaimed. "Do you want to begin now?"

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)