More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lovestoblush lovestoblush

What is Miss Pippa's assignment for Matt?

A naked drive seems simple enough.

"Excellent. We will be going to my house first. I have some chores for you." She starts driving. "Now normally I would probably have you come out naked, but seeing as it’s our first 'date' I am going to start out easy. I will only make you strip later. Is that fair."

Matt expected as much, but he still blushes and feels his penis grow. "Yes ma'am"

As they drive, Miss Pippa teases Matt a little. She brings up specific pictures he had sent, and how her friends loved them. Shortly thereafter, she turned the car into a self service car wash.

“I’m afraid the car is a bit dusty. Would you be a dear and give it a quick wash?”

“Of course”, Matt replied, and started to open the passenger side door.

“Wait. Empty your pockets of everything, except for the money you will need to for the wash”.

“Yes ma'am”, said a curious Matt, as he handed over his keys, wallet and cell phone to Miss Pippa.

Matt fed his money into the machine, set the controls to wash the car, and reached for the sprayer. Only it wasn’t there. Immediately he was hit by a high pressure spray of water, nearly knocking him over. Regaining his balance, he saw that Miss Pippa somehow got out of the car without him hearing her, and was now blasting him with gallon after gallon of warm soapy water. In no time at all he was soaked to the skin, yet she continued the deluge. Eventually, however, Miss Pippa turned off the sprayer, put one hand on her hip, turned her head to the side (damn she was hot), looked him up and down and said,

“Oops.”

Miss Pippa tugged on her lower lip, and affecting a helpless female voice said, “I never could work these things. And now look at you, all soaking wet. What should we do about this?”

Matt, wiping soap water out of eyes with his soaked sleeve, started to say something, but before he could get the words out, Miss Pippa snapped him to attention with a sharp command.

“Strip. Now!”

“Here?” questioned Matt, aware that all the other bays were filled with people washing their cars, any one of which could see him naked. Miss Pippa eyed him with an unwavering glare, and in an even, slow voice said,

"Yes. Right here…right now.”

Matt knew that voice, and when he heard that voice he knew not to question Miss Pippa. Yet despite his embarrassment at getting naked in a public place, the butterflies in his stomach and the twinge in his groin told him this was going to be exciting. Obediently Matt kicked off his flip flops, pulled off his t-shirt, and dropped his shorts to his ankles. Stepping out of his shorts, he stood before Miss Pippa in his wet, white briefs, now nearly transparent. Admiring his smooth muscles, flat stomach, she stepped over to him, turned him around, and suddenly pulled his briefs upward into an uncomfortable wedgie. She twisted the underwear several times, tightening the pressure on his testicles. The pain was intense but the ache scratched some hidden itch Matt never knew he had. And then Miss Pippa rose on her tiptoe, leaned into Matt's ear, and whispered,

“Take them off.”

Nervously searching around him for possible onlookers, Matt pulled his underwear out from between his buttocks, then took them off and tossed them onto the pile of his sopping wet clothes. Covering his genitals with both hands, Matt now stood before Miss Pippa, dripping wet, naked as the day he was born.

Miss Pippa picked up the wet clothes and asked him, “Is there anything here of sentimental value?”

“Er, no.” He replied.

“Good” and promptly deposited them into a trash can. Matt stared at her in disbelief.

Miss Pippa tossed him the car keys. “There’s a towel in the trunk. Get it and dry off. Oh, and by the way. You’re driving.”

Matt, hands clasped on his crotch, carefully stepped to the back of the car, which faced a busy street. In his nervousness he fumbled with the key, nearly dropping it, before finally inserting it into the trunk lock, which he immediately opened…and saw several boxes, but no towel. Squinting into the darkness toward the farthest reaches of the trunk, he finally located it. But to get to it would require him to reach all the way in, bent completely over. Quickly searching around him, he then leaned all the way in, with one hand reaching around to his backside to hide his exposed privates. His butt, however, was in plain view of the busy street, which elicited honks from a few passing cars, causing Matt to flush red with embarrassment. Retrieving the towel, he quickly hid his privates with them and scurried back into the relative safety of the shadows of the carwash bay.

Miss Pippa commanded Matt to quickly dry off, give her the towel, and get behind the wheel, in that order. He promptly obeyed. Completely naked, and seemingly so for the rest of the day, he assured himself that at least for now, he was reasonably covered by the car.

“Drive south on Fourth Street until I tell you to turn,” ordered Miss Pippa.

“Yes ma'am”, replied Matt as he eased the car into traffic like a chauffeur. The most sensitive parts of his exposed groin felt every bump and vibration in the road, the sensations not necessarily unwelcome to Matt. They drove for several blocks until reaching a red light at a major intersection. Matt so far was certain his nakedness was hidden from other drivers, but as they sat at the stoplight, he groaned when he saw in the side view mirror a bus approaching in the lane beside them. As it pulled up alongside them, Matt saw it was a Davis Women’s College bus, every window filled with young college aged women.

Matt instinctively covered his penis, but at that moment, Miss Pippa pushed a button on the dashboard, causing the roof of the car to lift up and start to retract behind the backseat.

“A convertible!” Matt screamed to himself, “How did I not notice this car is a convertible?”

Almost immediately the bus erupted into a chorus of shrieks, laughter, and OMGs, as the girls leaned from the windows, cell phone cameras snapping away at the improbable sight of a beautiful, stylish woman and a naked man riding in a convertible on a lovely day.

“Show your stuff!”…”let’s see your junk!”…”how big is it?...Marry me!” The shouts from the bus were relentless, but Matt resisted their pleas to uncover himself. Keeping his hand firmly in place, Matt wondered why the hell the light didn’t change to green and he could drive away from this nightmare.

“Show the ladies what they want to see, Matt”, said Miss Pippa sternly. “Do it now!”

Matt reluctantly removed his hand, and was shocked when Miss Pippa then flicked the tip of his penis a few times with a manicured nail, causing it to quickly harden before the bus. Matt flushed red with intense embarrassment. The bus erupted into applause and cheers at the sight of his member, but just then the light changed to green, and Matt floored it and sped away.

As they sped down the street, Miss Pippa turned to Matt and said,”Slow down, Matt. How would you explain your predicament to a traffic cop?”

She then ran her finger over the tip of his penis, now glistening with pre-cum, and said,

“Me thinks the gentleman doth protest too much." Her skirt had ridden up so much that her crotch was barely covered, her prominent cleavage had so enraptured him, her hair blew freely in the wind as they drove down the street. “I would do anything for this beautiful, exciting woman”, he thought to himself. But a nagging voice in the back of Matt’s head told him to be careful of what he wished for.

What does Miss Pippa ask of Matt next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)