More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlueKnight BlueKnight

Who makes a first move against you? Or maybe you take action first?

A mysterious hooded stranger comes to meet you when you're alone in your bedchamber

After you finished your supper with your sister, you retired to a bedchamber. Once there, you changed from your outfit to the purple dress. Then, you climbs on your bed and fall asleep pretty quickly because you're tired of the whole day.

However, when midnight arrived. You heard the faint sounds of cracking from the balcony's door. So you open your eyes up a little and see that the door at the balcony is being opened! Terrified, she quickly gets up and grab a vase on the drawer near the bed and get up and begin to look for the intruder.

After looking around for a while, you spotted a man in the long brown robe with hood is standing in the dark corner of the room. When she is about to yell out for the guards to come here, he quickly raises his right hand up, signaling her not to do so.

"I'm not here to harm you, Your Majesty. The reason I have to sneaked in is because the palace is heavily guarded. But believe me, I'm not to your or anything with ill intention." The hooded stranger said to the busty violet-haired Queen. Upon hearing his voice, you realized that he must be at least in his 20's.

"Who are you? Why are you here? And what do you wanted from me?" Blanche asked the stranger with nervousness.

"You do know right that your enemies will make their moves soon, Your Majesty." The hooded stranger asked you, which you nodded in response as a yes.

"And do you wanted to survive all of the coming storms?" The stranger asked you once again.

"Do you have to asked?" You asked sarcastically, obviously, you have no intention of dying anytime soon.

"Then listen to me carefully, the only way that you can win them all... is to pitch them against each other." The hooded stranger told the sexy Queen.

"And how can I do that?" You asked the stranger back as she's putting the vase back to its place, beginning to trust this man.

"First, you must start with your sons. Dispatch them to deal with the revolting peasants, the rebelling vassal's private army, the cultists and the High Master's men with the promise to reward the one who is the most successful with the throne. Once the rebellion is subdued, the High Master is executed along with the other rebellion's leaders and you rewarded one of your sons, they will begin to fight each other for the throne. As they're butchering each other, you deal with your servants by making a scene." The stranger told her the first half of the plan in dealing with the threats to her kingdom.

"Making a scene? And how can that religious madman and his followers are going to collaborate with the revolting peasants, rebelling vassal and the demonic cult willingly?" You asked with some skepticism and doubt in her voice.

"Have no worry about them working together. I'll be the one who arrange that to happen. As for making a scene with your servants, having your mother and sister witness them sexually assaulted you. This is going to guarantee their ways to the dungeon, if not executions." The hooded stranger explained to you. However, the Queen herself knows that there are more to come.

"And just in case you're thinking about it, yes, I already have a plan in how to deal with the Elves and the other non-humans. We all know that the Elves are the most good-looking of them all, so I suggest you to dispatch your sister to marry one of their kings or princes in exchange of something like the trade agreement or even alliance." The stranger told you the second part of his plan to her.

"And what about my last son who emerged victorious? Surely, the last one who's standing here will definitely want the throne from me." The busty Queen asked him back in the 'It's quite obvious' tone.

"Send him to lead an army to conquer another kingdoms. I would suggest the Kingdom of Lygia in the south. Its king just died childless and because of that reason, the kingdom is reduced into a city-state with various warlords rise up there and there. If that cannot put an end to him, dispatch him and his army to fight the invading Sackoks, who came here overseas and now occupying most of the western coasts and lands." The hooded stranger told you.

"One more thing, how can you make the cultists, the revolting peasants, the rebelling vassal and the followers of the Shiverglades to collaborate with one another? And what will you gain from helping me? And what's your name?" You asked as you're looking at him with curiosity, knowing that he has his own endgame and benefits from this as well.

"Like I said, I have my way to make them work together willingly. And what I will gain from this is... the kingdom's prosperity. As for who am I, you can called me Blue Dragon." The hooded stranger told you his name, plan and motivation. After that, he walks to the balcony and jump of it! Terrified of what just happened, the Queen runs to the window and search for the body down below. However, you see nothing unusual down there, especially a dead body.

Unexpected and out of sudden, he pops out from under the balcony and kiss her on the lips! A brief hot moment, the young hooded man jumps away into the darkness of the night and leaving the palace unnoticed by the guards. As for you, you are now armed with the plan of how to deal with the internal and external affairs of the kingdom. But what will be her decision?

Are you going to trust the mysterious stranger?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)