More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dkgooner dkgooner

On to your apartment without further ado?

A morning shower

Feeling as if Manny’s eyes follow your moves as you push though the door cause you skin on your cheeks and neck to flush slightly. Working hard to maintain a professional demeanor around yourself you always dressed accordingly when anywhere near the Pink Rose Academy, the exception being those time like now when dressed in something like your running clothes.

You guess it was something of a compliment that you could still turn heads like that, but really if had it been someone else on the custodian staff you might have reacted differently. Being that it was only good old Manny, a long-time employee and pretty much your opposite number at the academy, dealing with another half of the staff and work than yours, it didn’t really enter your mind to even comment on it. He had only peeked those couple of times and otherwise acted in his usual perfectly professional way.

In no time you’ve closed the door to your first floor apartment behind you and peeled your shirt off over your head as you walk into the bathroom. You have kept in very good shape, you think with some pride as you let your dark hair out from the ponytail and glance at your reflection in the bathroom mirror. Pouring a large glass of water as you take in your toned upper body and flat stomach glistening in the sharp bathroom light.

“Oh yeah,” you smile at your reflection after you peel the sports bra up and over your head, releasing your full breasts to bounce free, the sight of it filling you with a sense of playful pride, “- you still got it, girl!”

Draining the last of the water you turn and peel the formfitting running shorts off, taking your panties along with them. Pulling the elastic fabric off and down your strong legs before stepping out of them and into the shower.

The shower is completely business like, as always, scrubbing your body clean of the stickiness from your run before washing your hair and lathering up your body from head to toes, humming softly throughout. Your hands do linger a little longer at your breasts, tipped by hardening nipples as your soft soapy hands run over them, cupping them as memories of last night's naughty dreams flashes before you, hums turning into low groans as you lean your head back, eyes closed.

Soft whimpers escape your mouth as you wash between your legs, lips soft and hairless after giving it a trim yesterday, leaving only a patch of trimmed bush, and after finishing with your legs as well as rinsing the shampoo out of your hair you find your hand searching out that spot between your legs again.

“Mm-hmm,” you sigh with a contended smile on your lips, dipping a finger between your soft, freshly cleaned folds and feeling the juicy state of it, “- later, little kitty!” you chuckle as you turn off the water and reach out of the shower for a towel.

Getting back to your morning routine you’ve gotten your teeth brushed, done your hair, pulled on fresh underwear of the plain variety from the everyday work drawer, and finally your headmistress uniform for the day with knee length skirt and high collared suit over a white shirt.

Picking up your phone from the bedside table and putting it into your handbag as the last thing before leaving to get some breakfast, you pause when your eyes fix on the cover of the book which kept you up a little too long last night and sparked your dreams during your sleep. On the cover of The Highlander’s Passionate Conquests the highlander, MacGregor, looking so deliciously imposing as he stands bare chested in just a kilt over a blonde woman with her gown pulled almost off her big breast, likely one of the maidens from the various other clans on his adventures.

On the spur of the moment you also drop the book into your purse with a sly smile on your lips, before heading out.

What happens at breakfast?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)