More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark_Ness Dark_Ness

How Did You Become a Girl?

A more public accident

Your day had started off normal enough. Wake up, eat breakfast, go to school and goof off with friends as much as possible. All standard fare until chemistry. There had been a substitute, and he had given all of you instructions to mix up some concoction or another. While following along, you had accidentally spilled some of the mixture on yourself. It had smoked, filling your nostrils with a sweet smell as it made you dizzy, eventually leading to you passing out.

When you had woken up in the nurses office, you had already changed. Large breasts on your chest, a pussy in your pants, and a pretty face. The only thing that had stuck around was your haircut, brown hair shaved on the sides and longer on the top. A cool look for a guy, kind of out there for a girl.

Also, unfortunately, plenty of people had seen you change. On your way out to head to the doctor, you could already tell you were the talk of the school.

The doctor hadn't been able to figure out what happened, but you seemed to be a healthy girl, now. Which left you wondering what to do about school.

How do you handle school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)