More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Urhr93 Urhr93

Begin?

A month in - E rank Main Story

A month went by after the girls gave birth, and the party weekly routine got quite stable.

They would sleep at the Golden Cock, go get a quest, do the quest, come back to town and earn their reward before going back to their inn to get some sleep.
If the task required more than a day, they'd just sleep in the wild and keep going till they were done.
When they had some free time, they'd take a trip to the Care and shower their children with love.

It was a stable yet happy routine, though the "Yes Friend No Sex" policy from the girls got Ryu quite pent up and with little chances to soothe his now very blue balls. Right now he would be able to cum tons and keep going for hours on end if he'd get some... but that was the problem, getting some, whereas Lia and Fira were determined to not put out.
Niah'la was more open and would give him head from time to time, but only when the others weren't looking due to the risk of getting found out and seriously nagged. That was also the reason she didn't go any further that a blowjob.

Well, there was also something else that got Nia grumbling though.
His new diet was very different from what he used to eat (or rather, overeat) as a modern otaku.
When it came to food, both the quality and quantity fell. Instead, his current career required much physical exercise.
It was under such circumstances that Ryu managed to slim down into shape in such a month, and much to everyone surprise he was rather pretty when all was said and done... indeed pretty. How could a man's face look so feminine?

Getting slimmer meant his equipment now felt somewhat too large, but he could manage. Moreover, wouldn't this make it easier for the girls to accept him as their man?
Though his expectations ended up different from reality.
Albeit not fat any more, his girly face didn't exactly met the girl's perquisite for their ideal man so there was little change on their side. Niah'la, on the other hand, wasn't pleased at all and would grumble about her piggy, asking "Where's my piggy?" or "Gimme back my piggy"

He wasn't overweight any more, but his slim face apparently deviated from the girls standard for their ideal husband so nothing was really solved. Well, at least they got a stable life going and things could be slowly fixed.

The benefits of such stability also showed results in their career as adventurers.
Steadily and efficiently completing quests, the group managed to graduate from the "Complete Newbie" F rank and got promoted to the "Experienced Newbie" E rank.
Indeed, both were considered newbie ranks. But whereas F was for non-combatants, E was for those who knew how to fight and had been in a few scuffles. They were newbie, but were also proved fighters.

This also meant they could finally get something other than gathering quests... those were not bad, but the rewards were pretty meagre so depending on the harvest, there would be times where their wallet got too light for comfort.

Up to E rank!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)