More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shattermaster23 Shattermaster23

Which character do you choose

A mom looking for her daughter

Kelly drove up to the mall in her brand new Cadillac Escalade after tracking her daughters phone here. Her 20 daughter had left the house earlier that morning and said she would be back around 1 or 2 but it was now 4. She parked the car and got out walking towards the mall. Kelly was a 45 year old woman with dark brown but still looked around 37 with her B cup breasts and her fat ass she knew she was hot and she knew how to use it. At the moment though she wasn't looking to impress anyone so she was just wearing some leggings and a shirt with her favorite band on it. She walked up to the doors and opened the heavy door and entered. She looked back at her phone to track her daughter and began to walk in that direction. Barely even looking up she walked past countless people dressed in skimpy clothes or some not wearing anything at all. She was to busy focused on her phone to even notice someone walk up to her.

She felt a sharp tug on her shirt and she looked up to see a woman trying to get her attention. She was dressed in a tight top that went over her boobs and around her neck. The woman began to speak "Hi Ma'am would you like to come in and see our various toys to help spice up your sex life". "What the fuck get away from me I'm not interested in your weird toys" she replied. "Yes of course sorry ma'am" the woman said before walking away towards another woman to try and get her attention. Kelly looked back at her phone and saw that the location had moved even further away. she began to walk again but this time even faster determined to avoid being interrupted again.

Walking much faster now she was starting to catch up to the location marker which had stopped in a store. Eventually she arrived at the store and looked up at the sign which read "Water guns of fun". Looks harmless she thought to herself as she walked in, as she entered the store she zoomed in on the map on her phone and walked towards the locator. She arrived at it and there was no sign of her daughter. Frantic she looked for the phone and found it on a shelf. With no idea of what to do she walked up to the register hoping and employee saw her. She walks up to the employee who again seems to be a young woman although this one is in actual clothing wearing a sweater and leggings. "Hi I was just wondering if you've seen a young woman come in here she has dark brown hair and is wearing a yellow crop top" exclaimed kelly to the employee. "Yes I think I did see her she entered and was looking around before she walked out with what I assume was one of her friends. She went left after they walked out" replied the worker. "Ok great thank you so much" said Kelly before beginning to walk out of the store but as she walked out of the store she felt a stream of water hit her ass. She turned around sharply and saw a young man look at her "Sorry I didn't know it was full" he said. "It's fine" Kelly said obviously annoyed but she knew their wasn't anything she could do.

Was it just water?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)