More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zozzon Zozzon

What world do you want to live in? (What norms and taboos are in it?)

A modern day world where women can be naked and owned as pets, but, as the owner, you can't have sex with them.

This world will be like your normal world, however women don't have to wear cloths and can be owned like they are a pet. Owners, whether male or female, feed them, walk them, house break them and do all the things like a normal pet owner would do. These women are not brain dead and can still live normal lives, but they love being a household pet. Some will even go the extra mile and get surgery done to look more like an animal in hopes of being with an owner.

But, in this world, if you own a woman as a pet, you are not allowed to have sex with her. It'll be consider a form of if you happen to have any sex with them, which could land you in jail and have your pet removed from your care. If you want to be a pet yourself, then you won't be able to have any sex with your owner. The only time you'd have sex is with other pets, and pregnancy can only be done through artificial insemination.

When you're ready, just say the word on what you'd want to be.

Are you ready to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)