More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tftgclub tftgclub

What quirk will you give her?

A mixture of her parents quirk

after a couple minutes of thinking you decide to give her a quirk that is a mixture of her parents quirks, you know that her mother, inko midoriya's quirk is Object Attraction: Inko's Quirk gives her the ability to pull small objects toward her body from afar. Whereas izumi's deadbeat dad's quirk is Fire Breath: Hisashi's Quirk allows him to breathe fire.

So you decide to give izumi a quirk called -fire control- it will allow her to breath fire out of her mouth and control it using her mind sort of like Pyrokinesis. You turn in the device and start typing 'izumi midoriya has a quirk called 'fire control' this quirk allows her to breath fire out of her mouth and control it with her mind' as you press the green button the same red flash of light fills the room signalling it worked.

Taking a deep breath you walk out the bathroom to see izumi sitting there waiting for you "hey rin-chan are you okay you took a while in there?" Izumi asks worried "yeah I'm fine izumi-chan" you say while reaching for a slice of cold pizza "wait! Let me heat it up for you" izumi's throat glows bright orange as a small wisp of fire escapes her mouth and dances through the air before floating around the pizza slice and heating it up. You sit in shock actually seeing izumi using a quirk after knowing she has been quirkless all her life like you.

After a few hours you decide to head nextdoor back to your apartment and immediately get yelled at by your mom for skipping the last half of school. Your mom is Akira nakiama, unlike you she has two quirks and has a stereotypical Milf body which you may or may not have masturbated to a couple times.

after listening to her rant she sends you to your room, as you sit at your desk your unnaturally high libido starts acting up again causing your nipples and cock to become rock solid. You look the reality changing device as a devious smirk graces your face.

(Hi all! I just wanted to apologise for taking so long to produce this chapter and I'm so thankful that you guys liked the first two! And don't you worry! The next chapter will finally have some of that sexy fun I was talking about ^^ thanks for reading!)

What does she do with it

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)