More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Midnite_Val Midnite_Val

How will she test her hypothesis?

A mirror selfie in her favourite underwear

Olivia was standing there in front of the mirror, feeling her body shiver at the blatant grab for attention she was about to do. To her surprise it excited her more than it scared her. To think that over a thousand people would look at her in the black lace with green trim lingerie. She quickly snapped the shot, looked at it and decided it wasn't good enough. Took another one.

Twelve pictures later she was finally satisfied with what she had created. A cute picture, slightly angled to show off some of her modest curves, and the phone covering her face. As a first try she didn't want to go overboard and see her picture suddenly surface in job interviews for the next twenty years.

She quickly posted the picture and tagged it with a couple of appropriate captions. She decided to add in #thirsttrap as well, just to make sure her followers knew she wasn't taking herself too seriously. The caption said something about her favourite lingerie and that she hadn't even had a chance to show it to someone lately.

What's the response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)