More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by k2kmikey k2kmikey

Who will marry Tori?

A masked woman who will not reveal herself until the wedding (GFS)

I opened the door to see a masked person standing their in oversized clothes so I have no idea who this person is which is kind of interesting since it will be great guessing game that I will be playing until the wedding which is the greatest thing ever. This also reminds me of the Masked Singer show that I love so much so I take the person's hand so I bring them inside with me so I can find out how this happened.

A/N

Thanks for the suggestion of using a Masked Woman to marry Tori so we can make this a guessing game that Tori will love to play with her parents giving her clues as to the person's identity. So keep the suggestions coming for who you want to marry Tori by using the link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAomeq4QFjRJkR0syv3JygFzpuFP0HvQiN8nl_iyjRPLbrzQ/viewform

https://strawpoll.com/polls/NMnQ5NKBWn6

Well people today is the last day this poll will be around so keep voting or else Alexa Bliss will win the vote even though she is already in this story as a whole so if you don't want to see a repeat of something we already know already than vote for someone else so they win instead.

https://strawpoll.com/poy9W8KEwgJ The Limited Time Masked Woman Poll that ends at the end of the year.

How did this happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)