More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fnuriia90 fnuriia90

Who are you?

A man living with his sissy brother

You and your fraternal twin brother have been living together since you both moved out a four months ago when you both turned 18. You almost instantly been taking home girls to have one night stands with on a monthly basis while your brother never said a word and didn't take home any pussy himself.

It makes sense now why, he was a sissy. Four months after you two moved out you came home to find a sissy fucking another sissy on your brother's bed. Once you shut the door behind you the one on top smiled back at you and whispered something to the bottom sissy. Then a few more thrusts and a sexy moan that gave you a boner later the two were finished. The top sissy took her clothes and went into the hallway bathroom while the bottom sissy just lay there.

Angry at the sissies for breaking into your home you were about to yell at the sissy remaining before you noticed something. This sissy was sexy! Now, you weren't gay of course. You just appreciated the smoking hotness of a woman or sissy when you see one. Her small breasts, her cute feminine figure, blonde hair, and her small... suckable... fuckable penis...

"Hey brother..." The sissy moaned. At that you snapped out of it and turned to the sissy. "Like what you see?"

Well... Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)