More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dumbledore Dumbledore

What does he see?

A man in Egypt clothing

When he turned around, he could see a man wearing Egyptian clothes. He seemed to be in his mid thirties and looked around a bit, before spotting Mike and talking something in a strange, foreign language. Mike wondered if it was old Egyptian as the man walked over to him and put his hand on his forehead. For a moment it was like his mind was browsed through, the man absorbing all the information about the world in a few moments.

Finally he took his hand off Mike and looked along him. “You dress weird, young man,” the man suddenly said in perfect English and looked around. “But I guess I was stuck in there for quite a while. What is this place?”

“A museum … I mean we’re exhibiting ancient items. Who are you? And what did you in my head?”

“Learning your language,” the man said and looked at the sarcophagus, he just had escaped from. “It was quite easy, you need to train your mental protection. But thanks for releasing me from this prison. I’m Sebekem, high priest of pharaoh Tu-en-hor. Well, I had been before he found out the thing with his daughter.”

Mike’s head spun. This guy had some sort of powers and clearly had come from the sarcophagus. “Prison? What is going on here?” he asked him but for some unexplainable reason he wasn’t worried about the guy.

“Oh, the pharaoh found out that I used the powers given to me by Azesis, the god of minds and bodies, to gain control over his daughter. She was a hot woman and we had a lot of fun until I was tricked by the pharaoh and some of the priests and sealed in this sarcophagus for the next few millennials.”

“Mike?” Mike suddenly could hear a familiar female voice behind him and a moment later, Nora stepped into the hall, pointing the light of her flashlight into their direction. “I could see you standing around on the camera and something seemed to be off.” The light caught Mike and Sebekem and her eyes went wide. “Who is this guy? And why is he wearing those strange clothes. I’m calling the po …”

Nora stopped in the middle of the sentence and when Mike turned his attention back to the priest, he saw how he had raised his hand. “Silence, girl,” the priest said and Nora seemed to be frozen in place. “You know her?” he then asked Mike.

“She works with me here. We guard the building through the night.”

“A guard? So you tell me your powers are not trained in a temple?” the priest asked a bit surprised. “You broke a grand seal of imprisonment … although it probably was weakened over the time … still an impressive act.”

“I’m not sure what temple you mean,” Mike responded and looked a bit worried at Nora. “What did you with her?”

“Nothing big,” Sebekem said and looked over to Nora. “A simple freezing spell. No worry about her.” He looked along Mike, took his hand and traced with a finger along. To Mike’s surprise, small sparks emerged from the tip of his finger. “Yes, there is a lot of power in you. A shame you haven’t trained yet but no worry if you want, I can train you everything, teach you the magic of Azesis and how to use those best.”

Mike was even more confused. “I … I don’t know … magic?”

Sebekem looked at him with a smile. “I can imagine that it is confusing. Why you not consider my offer over the night and we talk about it tomorrow? In the end I want to enjoy my newly gained freedom a bit.”

“Sure …,” Mike said and looked still confused about what happened in the last minutes.

“I see, you seem to need a bit more convincing,” Sebekem said and walked over to Nora. “Let me show you a little demonstration.” He moved his hands along Nora’s body and Mike could hear him mumble strange words. Nora’s eyes seemed to roll up a bit, the only thing moving on her body. The next moment Mike watched how Nora’s white shirt started to stretch and a moment later the buttons of her shirt flew off. Her chest had grown like four cup sizes and now were big and full.

“Wow,” Mike stammered as Nora seemed to unfreeze and stumbled a bit with the new bigger breasts on her chest. “How?”

“I will meet you at 10am in front of the building,” Sebekem said, “then I will teach you how to do this. Until then, enjoy your night.”

He grinned and Mike watched how Nora’s eyes rolled back, looking a bit dreamy now. Her glance locked on him and she slowly walked over, him noticing her moving her hips with every step a bit, something he hadn’t noticed on her before. She hadn’t wore a bra and so her new F cups were hanging out of the burst shirt. “Hi Mike,” she said with a dreamy voice. “I’m so horny.”

“Nora, I don’t think …,” Mike tried to resist her a bit but felt how Nora’s hand wandered to his crotch.

“Can you fuck my boobies and then my brain out?” she asked him with big eyes, behaving more like a dumb bimbo than the college student he knew.

Before he could say something, she had went on her knees and was fiddling with his pants. His look went over to Sebekem. “Enjoy!” the priest said. “I see you tomorrow.” Mike watched him leave the room but then Nora opening his pants caught his full attention.


A bit longer chapter to set up the plot a bit more.

Feel free to comment suggestions :)

Follow whose adventures?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)