More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Defruron Defruron

Who are you?

A man, finally having some luck

(Author's note: This is my first chapter ever written and published, so i would love to hear what you like or dislike. Also im not a native speaker, so if I misspronounce something or do any other mistakes, please tell me so i can correct them. Also if you have ideas for characters pls tell me, especillay non anime characters)

Im the luckiest guy on earth. At least thats what I thought watching the lottery numbers on my small TV, after coming home from work. I look down to my lottery ticket and then again up to the TV. "They... they are the same" I whisper to myself. Did i really win the lottery? I close my eyes for a second and open them again. Is this just a dream?

Today was a stressfull day at work. My boss yelled at me because I made a little mistake, by mixing up an order. Afterthat I had to work overtime to make up for the mistake. When I was finally done, it was way too late, so I decided to go to the grocery store to buy something to eat for the evening.

After I reached the store, I see something laying on the ground. A 5 dollar bill. I reach down and grab the bill. Next I am going inside the sore, buy a ready-made food and head outside after paying. Hm might also use the 5$ to see if i have some luck, so I move to the nearby lottery store, buy a ticket and go straight home.

I look around. I am in my small 2 room apartment. Through the window I see the rain hammering against the pane. I get up and walk through the small room, but everything seems normal and it don't seem like I am dreaming. I shake my head and go back to my couch. I can't believe I won. What should I do with so much money? I can finally live in a bigger house. I can hire a cook, so I can have tasty food everyday and don't have to eat ready-made food each day.

My mind wanders until I hear a familiar TV commercial. "Did you ever wanted to meet your favourite fictional Character? Maybe you want to do more then just meeting her. RealDreams helps you to find the perfect character to please your desires. Come to RealDreams and buy your character, today"

I smirk and lay back. A fine little plan begins to pop up in my head.

What do you wanna do with your new fortune?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)