More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BBBlooster BBBlooster

Who are you?

A man, a mansion and his mother

“Woah”

Thats all that escapes your lips as you gaze in awe at the mansion merely 20 feet from you, craning your neck up to gaze at all three levels of gothic castle styling. You barely hear your mother beside you letting out a low appreciative whistle as she joins you, taking in the site of your newly inherited home.

It used to belong to your Great-great-grandmother Agatha, it seems almost unreal, you were beginning to think the old bitch was immortal. shuttering slightly at the thought, you help your mother in carrying what meagre possessions you had to the manor, deep in thought as you do. Agatha was an awful old hag, uncaring to her family, and incredibly protective of her fortune with a single exception, W.A.R. the woman abhorred RealDreams, and the very idea of “characters”, body modification, alternate universes and generally anything that didn’t conform to her very narrow world view, and so was W.A.R.s biggest fan and financial supporter since day one, to the point of even having correspondence with Emma Watson herself. You grit your teeth in anger and hiss under your breath thinking of all the millions that bitch donated to “the cause” all while your single mother struggled to put food on the table. No matter now, once Agatha finally croaked the very kind lawyer handling her estate offered to “adjust” her will slightly, for a fee of course. The bitch had it so everything would go to W.A.R. Even the mansion, but that was quickly corrected and now, it was all yours. You cant help but grin, the old crone must be rolling in her grave by now, and with your plans for the place, you wonder, can corpses have heart attacks?

A few hours later you find yourself finished moving in, sitting on a barstool that is probably somehow more expensive than your car, in a massive kitchen. You watch your mom fluttering about the room exploring the place, opening countless cabinets and drawers as if she’s gonna memorize it all tonight. “Mom, sit down and relax, there’s plenty of time to get accustomed to everything. we don’t have to work anymore, remember?” Your mom turns to look at you with an exasperated expression, you mirror it back, comically exaggerating it and deeply frowning. A short giggle slips from her lips before she can catch it and she relents, laughing and brightly smiling.

You’ve always been super close to your mother, you had to be, sharing a one bedroom apartment for your entire life. She’s a beautiful woman of 40, a thin, average figure, small breasts and a bubbly ass. Her dark blue eyes are warm and kind, her face has some wrinkles of age but is still impressively smooth, her black curly hair contrast with her bright pale skin and has started to grey in places. She’s completely unmodded.

Todays she’s wearing a variation of what she usually does, it was hard to imagine the woman without athletic clothes. sheer yoga pants showing off a pink thong and a mettalica tank top.

A cup of tea set in front of you by your still warmly smiling mother shakes you out of your thoughts and You adjust your now rock hard cock (a RealDreams 12 Inch BitchBreaker Cum Fountain model, your 18th birthday gift) into a more comfortable position. Damn, thinking about your mother shouldn’t make you this aroused.

“Life has certainly changed James” “Yeah, no kidding” you both drink your teas in a content silence for a few minutes, both just taking it all in, it didn’t really seem real until you actually stepped foot in the place.

It was time to bring up whats been on your mind ever since you saw the money you inherited “hey mom?” She turns her to you “i was thinking, uh, if you don’t mind, i... i was thinking about going down to a RealDreams shop and getting a Character, maybe even... a few?” She shakes her head slightly, eyes closed and a grin on her face “buying a harem huh?” Damn, she sees straight through you. She laughs “I don’t mind at all sweetie, just start slow! You cant handle breaking in 30 women at once!” You nod “I’ll start slow mom, I promise, and i mean, you can help too!” Her smile grown even wider if possible “aw darling, not too old to share some pussy with mommy? That’s sweet” you laugh “well, maybe not every character, I’d like some to myself” she grabs your hand from across the table, tenderly rubbing your fingers. “It’s settled then, tomorrow we’ll go into town together and see what’s in stock, it was time to retire “Dillion” anyways” ah Dillion, almost a shame, the permanently stretched and torn pornstar fleshlight had been a source of many good memories, you fucked that thing for hours on end, by the end of any given day it would Have had gallons of splooge pumped through it.

The evening passes quickly, eventually you both tuck into the room sized master bed, sleeping together being a habit even a dozen bedrooms cant seem to break, you kiss her goodnight, and eventually pass into sleep, despite your burning excitement.

What does tomorrow bring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)