More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DumbDork DumbDork

How does Neo lose her clothes?

A malfunctioning semblance

It was safe to say that Neopolitan had always had a pretty powerful semblance, her abilities weren’t just simple illusions, it seemed they could interact with the world around them, and the mute criminal could even shape the world around her with it to a limited degree. This had been evident from a young age, when she was Trivia Vanille, her imaginary friend Neopolitan had caused all sorts of chaos, punching a girl, smashing priceless furniture, and all other manor of trouble.

These days Neopolitan’s semblance had only grown stronger, she could disguise herself with ease, shape an entire aircraft to appear different, and while in the Everafter it seemed she had even gained the ability to create illusions that talked, fought, and otherwise interacted even deeper with the environment around her.

Unfortunately for Neo, this story revolves around her semblance being much more of a curse than a blessing…

While she would never admit it, Neo’s semblance had always been somewhat… Uncontrollable, when the illusion of her imaginary friend had punched someone all those years ago, it had been entirely out of Neo’s control, the same was true every time a vase was smashed, a painting knocked off the wall, and every other ounce of trouble she got into…

This time however her semblance would take a very drastic change in its unpredictability. How about no matter what she wears, what clothes she puts on, or however she attempts to cover herself, Neo’s semblance makes it appear that the girl was fully nude, removing the clothes she wears entirely and leaving the tiny, embarrassed criminal completely exposed?

The only question is…

Where was Neopolitan when she lost control of her semblance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)