More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zebra Zebra

So, who will be the person trying to achieve success in this world?

A male half Elf heir to a famous house...

Your mother had been a comely red haired human barmaid working in a road side tavern... your father a traveling Elven noble. They had spent one long drunken lust filled night together, and from that night you had been born. You had inherited your mothers flaming red hair and emerald green eyes... but everything else about your screamed Elf. From your slender girlish frame, to your pretty face and lithe voice. Your mother named you Jerome, but the regulars at the tavern nicknamed you Jerri. Having spent a happy childhood growing up in and around the Tavern, you had eventually started to work there.

This tavern was located near a busy trade route on the continental domain of the Sacred Kingdom of Orlania (one of the largest and most powerful states in this region). Orlania was a state in which humans prevailed both in terms of population size and in terms of financial, political, legal opportunities... Therefore, your half-elven origin added to you some... “delicate” problems in communicating with humans around you...

Relatively close to this roadside tavern was a walled city called Skelweerd. You often visited this city for shopping or for other household matters...

After your mother had pasted, from some disease she had caught from one of her 'Friendly' customers. You were on your own, old Tobbin the tavern owner had hired you to take your mothers place. Your sleek girlish figure making you a natural for serving, many drunken males had flirted and tipped you heavily not realizing that you were a male. Just recently things had gotten out of hand, a pair of drunken North men had tried to you right there in the taproom. Luckily the bouncer had been able to rescue you, but than had gotten the place busted up a bit. And so the tavern own ol' Tobbin had decided that you needed to either be more 'Friendly' with the guests. Or you needed to work some other position besides server, you had tried being 'Friendly' giving more than a few handjobs and eventually even sucking some cocks.

Sucking men's dicks...

An act that is shameful for any normal man who has self-respect and self-esteem...

Why did this happen to you? Why did you start sucking men's dicks?

The memories of how you were to give your first blowjob were quite painful for your pride...

What do you remember about this event? A humiliating feeling of powerlessness, shameful helplessness and failure of your masculine qualities. It was late at night then. There were few customers in the tavern. But they were noisy and aggressive persons (sailors from the crew of some ship that had recently moored in the harbor of the city of Skelweerd). One guy from this noisy group of drunken sailors ran into you in a small corridor in the interior of the tavern, when you were walking along the corridor to the kitchen to pick up new portions of food and drink for the visitors.

At first you thought that this drunk, muscular human sailor had simply wandered into the interior of the tavern by mistake from the common hall for visitors. You wanted to politely explain to him that he was not allowed to be in the interior of the tavern. You barely had time to open your mouth... The sailor's strong hands grab your body, squeezing your throat and your waist. This rude man, whose breath stank of fumes, you to go with him into a small storage room (Tobbin kept all sorts of old rubbish in this room).

Then the male you to kneel.

You tried to mutter pitifully and beg for him to let you go.

The evil look of an aggressive drunkard.

Pain from several slaps.

Fear.

A few seconds later, a large, slightly curved, unwashed and stinking dick pokes into your face, touching your plump lips.

The pre-cum that oozes from the tip of a drunk tavern's dick stains the skin of your face and mixes with your tears.

You open your mouth obediently.

Your tongue and your throat feel the rough invasion of a heated male genital organ, which begins to simply... fuck your mouth and your throat.

This only lasts a few minutes.

But then it seemed to you as if this blowjob lasted forever.

This drunkard was probably talkative. The other tavern patrons and Tobbin quickly found out about the first blow job you had ever given.

Since then, you often began to provide similar... “special” services to tavern visitors.

After all, Tobbin only took into account the growth of his tavern's profits, and not your discomfort.

Over time, being on your knees and sucking men's dicks became something... routine for you.

The discomfort has decreased. The torment of conscience, mental torment of humiliated pride and reactions of physical rejection have become less.

You're used to it.

Mentally, you convinced yourself that what you were doing was a sad necessity. You need money. You need a job in this tavern. And you are afraid that if you refuse, aggressive drunken tavern visitors will use against you.

Memories of the blowjobs you gave to some of the tavern's patrons are stored in your mind and are perceived in much the same way as thoughts about your regular duties as a waiter.

What happened next to you as a waiter at Tobbin's Tavern?

There were several fights between drunken visitors. Fortunately, the bouncers dealt with the rowdy drunks.

Last week you sucked the dicks of tavern visitors again. You had to give three blowjobs. These were regular visitors (and at the same time, they were quite wealthy guys).

There were also dissatisfied visitors.

It would seem that you tried your best to please the tavern visitors...

However some guests wanted more... and they got very upset when they discovered the small male organs between those shapely thigh's.

And so now you were out running errands for ol' Tobbin, where you used the skills you'd developed as a server to get discounts from the beer and wine suppliers. Tobbin was going to be very pleased with the coin you had saved him... and all it had taken was a couple of blowjobs. Swiftly you trotted down the road, as darkness closed in around you. The air was crisp and cold this late in the year, and it was going to be nice to get back into the nice warm tavern. You saw the light first the reddish golden glow of flames, dark smoke swirling through it climbing towards the night sky. “Oh gods!” You in shock, breaking into a run as apart of you knew this was very bad. Turning the curve you see the tavern covered in flames, a few figures milling around the outside tossing buckets of water onto the flames. Facing forwards you come to a halt as the intense heat makes your face burn. Spotting a regular you hurry up to him, asking what has happened.

“I dunno lad... it was a flame when I got here.” You question him about Ol' Tobbin and the others, but it seems like none of them had gotten out. Clutching the amulet around your neck, it was the only thing your mother had ever given you... it had belonged to your father she said. In the shadows a dark shadowy figure is watching you, but you are far to distracted to feel the menace.

A traveler points out jagged arrow heads in some of the burning beams, explaining that those were Orcish arrow heads. Although no one can believe the Orcs would have attacked so deep into the kingdom, the fire is attracting more and more people. Soon the town guard comes out, and you are taken away for questioning along with the other witnesses.

What will happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)