More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Where to go from here?

A love hate relationship

You knew exactly what Liz was going to do to Becky when you brought her over. She was going to make Becky hers, and she was going to make Becky pregnant. Liz loved to impregnate other girls, and she had a very good track record at doing so. You sit back at the table, and deeply sigh. You know you can't refuse Liz anything, and you hate yourself for it. You look over at Liz again, and see her smiling at you in a suggestive manor. You know what that means! The question is will she come to your room, or will she make you go to hers? It really doesn't matter either way. You know you're in for a long night.

After finishing up dinner, you rise from your chair, and take your plate to the sink. Liz quickly follows behind you. Again you can feel her hot breath on the back of your neck as she whispers "Meet me in my room, stud. I need you. All this talk about Becky has made me horny." You don't turn around. Instead you nod your head yes to let her know you'll be there. "Chris, you're the best brother any sister could ask for. I love you so much. See you soon." You walk away after rinsing off your plate, and head upstairs, straight for Liz's room.

Liz catches up to you, just outside of her door. She turns you around, and takes you into her arms. She gives you a very passionate kiss that has your head reeling. You suddenly feel weak with a desire to do whatever Liz asks of you. "First before you fuck me, I want you to dress up as a girl for me. I've got an outfit already picked out for you. Your favorite pink lace underwear is also waiting for you."

Your manhood grows, and presses against Liz's growing bulge. "You want my ass again, or do you want my mouth?" you ask.

This has become the norm for you and Liz. Instead of answering right away, she opens her door, and ushers you inside, closing the door behind her. Liz's room is a typical girl's room, but Liz herself is anything but a typical girl. She gives you a saucy look. "I haven't decided yet. I like them both so much." She points to the bed. "There's your outfit. Go ahead and put it on, then we'll do your make up."

You walk over to the bed. laying on top of it you find a pink patterned sun dress and your favorite pink undies. A pair of platform heels awaits your feet on the floor. You quickly undress while Liz watches you as you put on the outfit she has picked out for you. You can't help but feel excited about what's to follow as Liz walks over to you, and wraps her arms around you. "You love me, don't you?" asks Liz. "Of course I do. I wouldn't do this for anyone but you. I love you so much, but I hate myself for doing it."

"Don't hate yourself, Chris" Liz comforts. "Just make sure to bring me Becky. Once she's ready, we'll both do her together. Will that make you feel better?"

"Yeah, I think so" you answer honestly. Usually Liz won't let you join in her conquest of other girls. This actually comes as a surprise to you.

"But I get her pussy first. Understood?"

"No problem Liz" you answer. "She'll look great with a big, round belly."

Liz giggles. "She's a very special girl. I want her to belong to both of us. Now come with me. We have your make up to do."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)