More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Creature0909 Creature0909

Who are you?

A lonely man who just wants a companion

Kyle Martens was a lonely man in this world of debauchery, yet he had always considered giving in and buying a Real Dreams girl, just one, so he wouldn’t be alone. Just one girl to be there for him and his cat, just one girl to fill the void, at least he hoped to stop at one. He’s heard stories about folks who blow all their money away on characters only for them to end up homeless and their characters, well he shuddered to think about what happened to them once they got taken back to RealDreams.

He pondered these questions as he slowly drove up to the Real Dreams store and slowly got out. He considered the possibility about just going home. He doesn’t need a character, he could just talk to a girl, however he took a deep breath remembering the last time he lowered his guard around a girl and how that ended for him. The character wouldn’t do that to him. The character, would treat him with respect.

With that he made his was inside of the store as he marveled at the technology, looking at all of the choices just from his location alone. This Real Dreams stuff was amazing, while browsing he jumped a bit feeling someone poking his shoulders. He looked in awe at the woman in front of him, this woman was a mega-hottie, long black hair, blue eyes that were like pools of heaven, large bouncy breasts that jiggled a little in her uniform and sexy skin. She stared at him and said “Are you having trouble sir?”

Still in a daze from the woman’s beauty he softly said “No mam, I’m just browsing.”

She gave a smile saying “Well let me help you with that.” She lead him to what would be a terminal, the caliber of woman next to him not escaping him. She gave him a little smile as she opened up a section, “We have all the latest and greatest characters a new stock coming in every week, each divided nice and neatly into various sub-folders, Anime, Video Games, Movies, Comic Books, even Literature. You’ll be quite pleased with our variety and customization options”

“Thank you, miss” I said whispering to myself about what I’d do for a girl like that. However, it wasn’t the time for that, it was time to make a choice and prayed he made the right one.

Select Sub Folder

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)