More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Owst Owst

What comes out?

A lizardman

From the black reaches of the rift, two scaly green hands lashed out and gripped the carpet. The beast slowly pulled itself out from the hole and looked at its surroundings. You remained snoring on the couch.

"Nice house," it hissed, letting its forked tongue peer out from its elongated mouth.

While it ventured around your living room, it picked up a peculiar scent as it neared the stairs. Jane's smell was intoxicating to it, making it shudder in response. Best of all, she was going to be all alone upstairs.

The creature slowly snuck its way up the stairs, careful not to make any noise. Jane could be heard brushing her teeth in the bathroom and it could manage a peek at her from the cracked door. Your girl just wore panties and a shirt, but that was enough to set the lizard off. Its mouth watered and body turned hot in arousal, but now wasn't the time. When Jane was done, she shut off the light and walked to the next room over, where the creature caught a better look at her swaying ass, but was cut short as she closed the door.

Jane turned off the lights and plopped herself down in bed. After letting out a yawn, she pulled the covers over herself. The warmth and comfort was enough to send her to sleep quickly. Unbeknownst to her, her bedroom door soon crept open as the lizardman pursued her.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)