More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zigurat Zigurat

Where do you want to go first?

A little consideration, please

“Just a moment, please, before I – I go, but – I wish...” I paused for a moment, embarrassed even talking to a non-corporeal entity of my inadequacies. “That I had a bigger dick, not this fucking acorn I have. It doesn’t have to a horse cock, but – I ‘d like to be a little bigger than average and – thick.” I grinned in the darkness, envisioning the pussies split by my dick.

“That’s seems understandable,” the Voice said. “Anything else? Or can we move along now?”

“Well, if you can, I’d like cum hard each and every time, a fucking flood of sperm , with no downtime between recharging so I can I cum over and over.”

“Bit if a creampie fetish, John?” If the Voice were physically within sight, I swear I would have seen an arched eyebrow.

“Maybe,” I smirked. “And – I know it’s not mind control per say – but could I wish away STDs from people? I’ve never had one before and I don’t want to catch a disease ever.”

“That’s – pretty smart of you,” the Voice said. “Normally the pervs I get to test aren’t the thinking sort. Now, I’d like to get you inserted into the matrix, if that’s all right with you?” I fought rolling my eyes, hearing sarcasm.

“One last question,” I spoke up. “Why me?”

“You died at the right time,” It answered. “Now, where would you like to return to?”

“Wait,” I blinked. “That implies – Am I going back the world exactly as it was? Cause if I died, why would you give me an option to return to wherever I wanted?”

“As I said, I’m inserting you into a test matrix,” the Voice said impatiently. “Catching your soul between the mortal and – well, I won’t go into that – was an act of opportunity to check the ‘bugs,’ if you will, on a near identical Earth at the time of your , the difference being obvious. Now, please tell me where I can place you so I can get started with my observations and reports for the Bureaucracy.”

Now, without any more stalling, where to, Mortal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)