More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What type of change is it?

A little bit more changes

Ms. Fenton didn't notice right away that her ass grew way bigger. So John thought it would fit to add some weight on the front too. He snapped his finger again, and this time she felt immediately the growth of her breasts.

"What the heck ??" She yelled, almost losing balance.

She stood up and as you wanted, she now have F-cup breasts going nicely with her big ass. She had now lost her fit body for some curves she'll never be able to rid off.

"What is it ?" John asked, playing innocent.

"What is it ?? Look ! My..." She started to say before realizing that she was about to ask him to look at her cleavage. "Ahem... nothing ! Here, take your bag and get out !"

She threw him the plastic bag and pressed him to leave her house.

"Are you okay, ms. Fenton ?" He asked.

"Out ! Get out !" She just yelled.

And with that she pushed John out of her house, before closing the door. He smiled, leaving the property, imagining her trying to explain that she didn't have always that body, only to realize that she had massive knockers on all the pictures of her. He then snapped his fingers again, and now she always liked the same type of music as him and never bothered him with the noise.

It was a really great power and John didn't seem to see any backfire of any kind. He could use it at his heart contempt.

Is it really without any side effect ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)