More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rereese7 Rereese7

Was the baby a boy or girl?

A little baby girl

The last child born was a beautiful baby girl that Susan named Rachel. The mother vowed to always be there for her baby girl and to help her with anything she needed.

As Rachel grew up, her relationship evolved with her mother. They spent a lot of time together, whether Rachel wanted to or not. Emily didn't mind. She knew her mother was doing this because she missed their father and this was the last memory she had of him. The eldest sister did everything she could to take care of Rachel, protecting her from bullies at school and helping her study. But Victoria didn't like Rachel.

Victoria didn't like that she was always overlooked because of Rachel. No matter what it came to, her sister got the limelight. Unlike Emily, Victoria didn't understand why her mother catered to her younger sister. That was the main reason why she rebelled like she did. Growing up, she would hang out with the wrong crowd and get into trouble. Her grades would fall, no matter how much Emily tried to teach her, and her attendance at school would become less and less. Still, she worked to keep her mother off her case and avoided her younger sister as much as she could.

Rachel had a decent childhood. She made friends at school, had a loving family (mostly), and got good grades. But as she went into high school, she lost a majority of her "friends", her grades were harder and harder to keep up, and she realized that her sister, Victoria, treated her poorly.

Soon enough, she became a bit of a loner, keeping her head down and just doing what needed to be done to get through the day. At home, her mother still babied her which she loved but it always embarrassed her in public. Emily gave her money and still helped her but the oldest sister never had time to hang out with her due to work. And Victoria would either bully her to an extent or avoid her entirely. So she didn't exactly have the best time in high school. Not to mention, her looks.

Rachel saw her friends early in high school hitting puberty; growing breasts, getting taller, using makeup, getting into relationships. It was something she couldn't wait for. But as time went on, she stayed the same; short, about 5'2", with medium, black hair that stuck up in certain areas, A cup chest that made her look like a boy, clothes that made her look homeless, and a thin body with no muscles. The only thing that she got was acne, which just made her retreat even further into her little bubble of safety, avoiding everyone.

She tried everything to help. She took medication for her acne, she tried to workout to get some sort of muscle, and she brushed her hair after showers. Nothing helped. So she decided to forget about looking good and just wanted to get through high school.

It was a month into her senior year of high school when things really changed. And she was not disappointed with the results.

RING RING RING

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)