More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bauer1 Bauer1

What's next?

A job gone awry at Feldman & Sons

"T-that?" Barbara whimpered upon seeing the feed coming from Feldman & Sons.

Bruce Wayne had yet to see what was on the screen behind him. His attention however was on the expression of surprise on his partner's face. Bruce had assumed that the feed coming from Jeweller's Lane would show off a mundane jewellery heist, that Dick would be able to deal with easily enough. From Barbara's expression it would appear that that isn't the case. Perhaps that it would finally be the time to don his cowl, and become the terrifying Batman once again, in order to save the city, and possibly his good friend Richard.

Bruce swivelled around in his leather padded chair urgently, his eyes widened dramatically at what he saw on the screen.

"Y-you once said that you taught D-Dick....I mean Richard everything that he knows....." Barbara appeared at Bruce's side looking as surprised as he felt. Without waiting for his permission she pressed on the keyboard in front of him, allowing the crime fighters to hear as well as see what was occurring, leaving them with absolutely no doubt what was happening several miles away. "....did you teach him THAT!"

"No, I certainly didn't teach him that. He must have picked that up on his own". Bruce's voice still had that hard edge in his voice as he watched Dick Grayson, clad in the full attire of his alter ego Robin, involved in a situation that one wouldn't expect with such an individual who features so prominently in Gotham's gallery of rogues and villains, yet as Barbara reluctantly tore her gaze away from the two figures on the screen to glance at Bruce she saw the sides of his lips lift upwards in amusement "Who would have thought that the cat would be tamed by the canary......?"

....................................................................

Feldman & Son's Jewellery Store, Jeweller's Lane, Miagani Island, Gotham City, 23:27.

...................................................................

"Visit Wonder Tower for the best view of our beautiful city at night!" the voice from the huge airborne blimp plastered with a huge Nygma Tech logo plastered on its side boldly claimed.

The claim was indeed true to a certain extent, but just like a certain former District Attorney, Gotham City at night had two very different sides to it. The booming financial, metropolitan, and tourist districts based on Miagani Island were filled with hope and promise, and seeing the skyscrapers lit up at night truly did make the city look beautiful. However beneath the towering skyline, with the gigantic Wayne Tower lit up like a beacon of hope, Gotham held a darker and more sinister side. For decades normal citizens or even the city's most powerful or affluent people couldn't walk the streets of the great city without fear of falling foul to some petty criminal, or someone worse. Much worse.

For years the man known only as The Batman has waged a campaign to wrestle control of Gotham's streets away from the thugs and so called super criminals in a seemingly never ending war. Until now. For years the one of a kind search light on the top of GCPD which projected a giant bat into the sky, which proved to be an incentive for many a criminal not to engage in any activities- for a few hours at least- was activated near enough every night, summoning the Caped Crusader to action.

Alas it had been weeks since the Bat signal had activated, not since The Mad Hatter's last tea party commemorating the birthday of Alice In Wonderland's author Lewis Carroll, and the streets have been quiet, bar the sounds of traffic and that of every day life, rather than the screams coming from victims of disgraced Doctor Jonathan Crane's latest toxin, or the sounds of devastation caused by Bane.

That is not to say that Gotham was without crime. Organised crime such as the Mob was rife despite major crime lords such as Carmine Falcone, Salvatore Maroni, and Scar Face currently incarcerated at Black Gate prison. With Cobblepot currently eating food via a straw at Gotham General's Intensive Care Unit there was an opportunity for someone looking to make a move, especially with Roman Sionis and Great White looking particularly .

People with ideas and ambitions above their station and level of talent making a move into the 'big leagues' is certainly not uncommon in Gotham City, and Frantisek Novy is merely the latest, but to his credit he does have some smarts mused Selina Kyle. He did hire her for this job after all, well not directly, rather via his right hand man Michal Jager, a mobster with delusions of class and sophistication.

Jager had contacted Selina through a third party a week earlier, and had arranged for a meeting in arguably the biggest dive of a bar in the Bowery district. Considering that the Bowery is one giant slum and cess pit Jager had outdone himself to find such a disreputable joint, the state of the place ensured that no one would witness their meeting. Jager had said that the Novy family were close to making their move to take control of Gotham's Underworld, but required additional funds to purchase the necessary muscle to help pull off such a coup, and help buy off certain powerful individuals in the right places to prevent interference and disruption from the Mayor's Office, the District Attorney's Office, as well as make peace offerings to various Mob Syndicates across the country, to ensure that the Cartels recognised and accepted the Novy family's claim as the new head of Gotham's Underworld.

Anyone who cared to pay attention would have been aware of the multiple bank heists, and jewellery store thefts that had occurred over the last couple of months, and Selina had long suspected that Novy via Jager and his crew were responsible for them. When pressed on this by Selina in the dingy Irish themed bar, whose neon sign had less letters working than those that were broken, Jager had just grinned, before laying out the job he had in store next, and the role that he had in mind for her.

After a lengthy negotiation over her fee and a very lucrative retainer to begin with Selina had met Jager the following afternoon at Jeweller’s Lane, and together they entered Feldman & Sons, the third-biggest jeweller in Gotham. Posing as a couple deeply in love, with Selina looking stunning in a flowing black dress, the two professionals scouted the store for the highest value goods as well as looking out for security gaurds, surveillance equipment, and all the other tricks that the high end jewellers used to prevent their wares from being stolen.

In the end Jager favoured simplicity over style. He and Selena agreed that the best way to pull off the job was for he and his cronies to keep watch outside, while she used her highly refined tools of the trade to break infiltrate the store via the roof.

After checking that the skylight was clear of alarms or similar security devices Selina used the razor sharp claws built into her gloves skilfully to cut a hole big enough to allow her to get inside, which she did so with the grace of a highly trained gymnast. The next major obstacle was a laser alarm grid covering all of the display cases. If any of the beams were disrupted in any way the alarms would sound, and the whole building would go into lock down with security doors sealing off every door or window. Fortunately Jager had a security guard posted at Feldman & Sons in his pocket. The guard had provided Jager a key card and access code that should deactivate the laser grid in exchange for a more than substantial amount of money in an account in the Caymen Islands. Selina plucked the key card from inside the heel of her left boot and inserted it into the appropriate console furthest away from the main entrance.

"Bingo!" Selina purred in satisfaction as after she enter the code the console beeped once softly, and the solid red light indicating the status level of the laser grid was activated changed to green. Just to be certain Selina pulled her goggles resting on top of her cowl down in front of her eyes. The bullet proof goggles had a built in system which allowed the infamous cat burglar to see in all types of light and spectrum, including Infared which confirmed to Selina that the laser grid system had indeed been deactivated. Leaving all those lovely jewels and diamonds defenseless and ripe for picking.

Selina lifted her goggles back onto the top of her skull cap, and sauntered up to the nearest of at least of a dozen glass display tables, and ran a gloved hand over the inch thick protective glass. Her stiletto sharp clawed fingertips clicked loudly on the glass as she inspected the wares inside. The centrepiece of the display was a work of art shaped like a phallus, and covered with priceless jewels and gems. It had to be at least ten inches long and very thick. "That is one hell of a dildo!" Selina chuckled softly to herself. The display case had been meticulously cleaned so the self styled cat burglar could take a moment to admire her reflection if she so desired.

Her long brown hair was tucked into a black latex skull cap which concealed enough of her face to keep her civilian identity a secret, but failed to hide her natural beauty that would be gladly welcomed at any of Gotham's prestigious and famed fashion cat walks. Much like the infamous Dark Knight two black ears protruded from her shiny black cowl, and coupled with the goggles they accentuated the feline look she had gone for. Her face was the only part of her body that was exposed as the rest of it was encased in a shiny black catsuit which hugged every curve on Selina's jaw dropping body. While Selina wouldn't admit to anyone who was brave enough to ask, the brunette loved wearing the daring and somewhat impractical outfit (the lack of pockets was somewhat of a flaw for the attire of a master thief), because while she was fully clothed it showed off every curve of her hourglass figure, her huge breasts and spectacular ass in particular. Selina loved the feeling of the skin tight costume on her as it felt like that the hands of a lover were caressing and squeezing every part of her body at all times, especially when she didn't wear anything under the catsuit. Like tonight.

Using the claw on her right index finger Selina skilfully began to cut a large circular hole into the display case's glass, causing a screeching sound which seemed much louder in the otherwise silent jewellery store than it actually was. When the hole was complete Selina gently tapped the centre of the area cut with her claw, causing the large chunk of glass to fall into the display case, but thankfully not shatter onto the contents inside.

Selina tapped the side left hand side of her skull cap, activating the communications device in her ear, allowing her to talk to the leader of her temporary partners in crime outside. "Piece of cake, Jager. Security is disabled, and all these pretty diamonds are ripe for picking. I'll have the door open for you boys in a moment".

Bar the loud crackling of static only silence greeted her announcement. "Jager? Jager?! Answer me!" She hissed anxiously. Perhaps the job had become a bust, and it was time to grab what she can and high tail out of there while she could.

A flash of lightning illuminated the dark jewellery store for a moment, revealing a dark menacing silhouette looking down at her from the very hole in the glass roof she had used to gain entry into Feldman & Sons. "Batman!" She gasped in surprise.

"Not quite". The silhouette replied, and launched itself into the store, landing on its feet with the graceful ease of a master gymnast or athlete. "His younger, more charming, and dare I say more handsome partner".

Another flash of lightning illuminated the sales floor of Feldman & Sons once for, giving Selina a better look of what the interloper was wearing and felt her anxiety levels rapidly decrease. This wasn't the Bat, or even the troublesome Batgirl, but the so called Boy Wonder. This shouldn't be a problem, she mused to herself.

"Hello Robin, fancy meeting you here. It's been quite a while since our paths last crossed. Does Bats know that you're back in his town?" Selina purred teasingly , her right hand dropping to her hip where her trusty bull whip hung from her belt, ready to be used at a moments notice.

"Hello Catwoman. I see that you still have expensive tastes. In answer to your question Batman came to me and asked that I help look after Gotham while he recuperates from his injury". The Dark Knight's junior partner replied. Rumour had it that the Bat had sent Robin to Gotham's neighbouring city of Bludhaven the best part of a year ago to give him more experience of being the main hero, rather than as a sidekick. The rumours also suggested a falling out between the original dynamic duo, with Batman favouring Batgirl over his first protege. From the flash of irritation that crossed over his face, and the terse way that he replied to her jibe it appears that the rumours may have some truth to them. Perfect.

"Ah yes, I heard about his encounter with dear old Oswald. Shanked in the leg by an umbrella wasn't it? Very careless, and painful I suspect. I hope that dear Batgirl is looking after him well, and his city...." Selina paused, giving time for the jibe to hit home before continuing her verbal on her opponent "....Some of the criminals are getting bold, and believe me they wont be too concerned to hear that the Boy Blunder is back in town". Selina teased the junior member of the original Dynamic Duo, making sure to put extra emphasis on the word 'boy'.

"Maybe they wont, but underestimating me will be their mistake...." Robin replied sounding calm despite her best attempts to get him rattled again, as he stepped out of the shadows, allowing the buxom cat burglar a good look at him. "....as it is your's, Selina". He added pointedly.

Robin stepping out of the shadows allowed Selina a good look at her potential opponent, and despite herself she found her sharp gaze roaming over his form. During the time since Selina had last seen him Robin had certainly 'filled out', and grown up. The lanky adolescent teenager Selina knew had very much become a man during his time busting skulls in Bludhaven, and quite a hunky one too Selina mused as her eyes roamed over his well defined chest and arms, and back up to his chiseled jaw.

"I don't think so, Bird Boy. I eat tasty little morsels like you for lunch". The catsuit clad thief retorted as the two costumed individuals began to circle each other, as combatants looking for a weakness in the opponent's technique just before a fight. Selina noticed Robin's gaze linger for a fraction too long on her ass, and a cocky smile spread across her beautiful face. He may have the body of a Kryptonian, but he's still a boy on the inside. "Looking at my ass, Robin? I thought that Batman would have trained you better than that!"

To his credit the Boy Wonder didn't blush, or at least Selina couldn't see it in the dim light, and his reply to her latest taunt was strong, without any embarrassment or stammering. "He trained me well enough to deal with those bozos outside. I'm afraid that they wont be assisting you anytime soon!"

So that's why Jager and his goons hadn't been replying to her communications. Damn. Novy's right hand man had earned a reputation as being as skilled with his fists as he is with a gun, and as strong as any man not pumped up on Bane's muscle enhancing toxin of choice, Venom. Either the reports of Jager's prowess had been greatly exaggerated, or the grown up Boy Wonder was an opponent not to be trifled with.

'"Oh darn, who is going to hold all my shopping bags for me after I'm done in here?" Selina asked in a sing song voice. Her gloved left hand gestured to the display cases on the sales floor, all crammed full of ridiculously priced wares, while stopping at the display case she had already broken into.

"Jager and his boys were going to do more than carry your bags, Selina. I overheard him saying that he was going to have you killed once the loot was loaded into the van. The same van that he had the security guard he 'bribed' to give you that card tied up in". Robin gave her a long moment to let the implications of his words sink in "You're welcome by the way!" He added offhandedly, and flashed her a smile that near enough dazzled Selina in the dim lighting provided by the moonlight.

"Thanks". Selina said sharply. Her eyes flitted away from Robin's face momentarily as she glanced at the bejewled dildo sitting in the display case within easy reach. "Fly away now, Little Bird. This Kitty has had enough of you, and I'd hate to show you what happens when a canary annoys a cat!"

"Not happening, Selina......" Robin replied emphatically, one hand dropping to his utility belt "......one way or another you're coming with me". The finality of his tone surprised Selina.

"I'll never come with you, Bird Boy!" Selina yelled, reaching into the display case, and hurling the priceless jewel covered dildo at Robin in one swift motion, while her over hand was already unfurling the bull whip from her belt.

If Selina's sudden attack surprised Robin it certainly didn't show. The Caped Crusader's first partner exploded into action as soon as Catwoman hurled the impromptu missile at him, deflecting what was without the most expensive phallic shaped object in Gotham away from his face with the armoured gauntlet on his left wrist, as he unclipped a small object from his utility belt and hurled it at his opponent.

Selina cried out, more in surprise than pain as something that looked like a modified version of Batman's signature Batarangs impacted against the handle of her whip, making her drop her mid to long range weapon of choice just as she was about to bring it to bear on this nuisance. Another one of Robin's curious throwing weapons flew towards her at a tremendous rate, missing her face by a matter of inches, continuing on its course until it impacted against the security gate behind the off balance master burglar.

Unknown to Catwoman Robin's second modified Batarang was not designed to strike Selina, but rather distract her as he closed the distance between them. Selina quickly noticed that she was on the back foot as Robin charged her, closing the distance to a few mere feet.

Due to his sheer momentum Robin nearly ran straight into a kick aimed at his chest, the stiletto blade on her heeled boot would have left a nasty wound if he'd run into it without the armour of his suit. At the last moment he managed to turn his body so the blade glanced ineffectually against the side of the armoured chest piece.

"Man, those are some killer high heels you've got there!" Robin exclaimed, and threw a roundhouse punch that Selina had to cartwheel away from to avoid. "I bet that they don't let you on a plane with those!"

Selina landed gracefully from her cartwheel onto a sales counter with the ease of an Olympic athlete, and hissed angrily as she extended all of the retractable claws on her gloved hands, assuming a combat pose. She didn't want to hurt Robin, but he was making it difficult for her not to. To make matters worse he was making wise cracks during a fight. What sort of hero does that?

The protector of Bludhaven broke the lull in their duelling by using a grappling gun of a type used by the Dark Knight to propel himself towards her, but Catwoman was already in motion leaping like the feline animal she named herself after onto the floor mere inches away from her whip, and with a grin plucked it off the floor.

"Last chance, Selina". Robin declared, as he jumped off the sales counter that she had inhabited a few moments earlier "Surrender now, or I'll spade you myself!"

Selina replied not with words, but with a vicious slash of her whip designed to wrap itself around the Boy Wonder's left ankle, sending him crashing to the ground. Unfortunately for the master burglar Robin effortlessly vaulted over the whip, and threw a small black object which landed in between her feet. The catsuit clad thief cried out, covering her eyes with her gloved hands as a flash of light as bright as the sun filled her vision.

Momentarily blinded Selina was unaware of what was going on around her until she felt a well placed kick sweep her legs away out from under of her, causing her to crash to the floor. She tried to get up, but was unable to due to a great weight on her chest. As her vision cleared she discovered that she was lying on her back, pinned down by Robin, who was straddling her waist, and had a firm hold of her wrists. Well this was a turn up for the books, Selina mused to herself as she struggled to get him off her, or free her right hand so she could get to her whip lying tantalisingly out of reach.

"You're not going anywhere!" Robin declared, leaning in until his face was mere inches away from her own.

With all other options exhausted Selina decided to use the only trick she had left up her sleeve. A tactic she once used on Batgirl to good effect when the crimson haired heroine had gotten the better of her: she lifted up her neck and kissed him firmly on the lips.

Selina had hoped that when she kissed him Robin would be so shocked and off balance by what she was doing that it would give her an opportunity to get him off her and get away, admittedly with her tail between her legs, but away nonetheless. The 'job' she'd been hired for may have ended up as a bust, but the down payment she received in advance from Jager would certainly be more than satisfactory, especially considering the status of Jager and his crew at the hands of Robin.

Unfortunately for Selina her improvised masterstroke suffered a considerable hitch. Instead of being caught off balance and acting like a slack jawed youth in the presence of a beautiful woman Bludhaven's protector quickly recovered from his surprise at Selina's unexpected tactic, and kissed her back with a passion and intensity that startled the buxom brunette.

Robin's left hand relinquished its hold of her wrist, and placed it on her catsuit clad thigh, giving her the opportunity she needed to get to her whip lying inches from her gloved fingertips. The Boy Wonder's other hand let go of the wrist it had been keeping hold of, and placed it on Catwoman's right breast.

Selina moaned into Robin's mouth in surprise at the boldness of the junior crime fighter, but pleased because it meant that both of her hands were free, and that she could get herself free out of Robin's clutches. Her surprise at the Boy Wonder's boldness and intensity turned into surprise at herself as she felt the nipple of her huge right boob stiffen to Robin's touch inside her skin tight outfit. Before she knew what she was doing her discretely toned arms exploded into action; moving not to push Robin away, or going for her whip, but wrapping themselves around his neck, and pulling him in closer. She was still kissing him, but with a far different motive than she had mere moments ago: she wanted to kiss him. She wanted him!

Robin must have felt the rock hard state of her nipple, because his gloved forefinger and thumb began to tease the straining little nubbin through the shiny material of the catsuit, causing Selina to whimper as their tongues met for the first time.

The Boy Wonder couldn't believe his luck at how quickly things had changed between him and Catwoman. Moments ago they have been engaged a fight that could have gone either way, now they were engaged in a different type of duel altogether as he had his tongue in her mouth, frantically twisting and twirling against Selina's wet muscle, as he copped a good feel of one of her magnificent tits, teasing her nipple through the snug confines of her skintight outfit.

Eventually Selina relinquished her arm lock around his neck, thus ending the longest most passionate kiss of her life as she allowed Robin to pull away in order to catch his breath. Selina felt a great warmth in between her legs as Robin looked down at her, and flashed that beaming smile of his.

"Is this what happens when a canary annoys a cat?" The costumed crime fighter asked, as he dismounted Selina's prone form and gave her a helping hand to get to her feet.

Selina's way of reply was by launching herself at Robin, who once again showcased his excellent reflexes as well as strength by catching her, and supporting her weight by wrapping his arms around her waist, while Selina wrapped her long legs around his waist, and her arms made a triumphant return around his neck as she kissed him fiercely. Being in such proximity to each other meant that Selina's huge breasts were pressed firmly up against his broad muscular chest, as she her tongue into his mouth, trying to assert some measure of control in the situation that had very much been second best in since Robin's flash bang landed at her feet.

The Boy Wonder quickly put paid to that notion however by leading the pair of them up to the nearest wall, and pinning the buxom thief between the stone wall, and the solid unyielding mass that was his muscular body. Selina yelped lustfully at being manhandled by the individual she had dismissed as a mere boy a few minutes ago, and surrendered control of the situation as Robin dictated.

"Robin.....let me down... please!" Selina gasped, sucking air into her lungs, causing her huge breasts to rise and fall spectacularly as they took a brief pause, to which the man that she would soon take as her lover smiled, and stepped back, allowing her to unwrap her legs from around his waist, and place her high heel booted feet back onto solid ground.

Selina opened her mouth to say something, but found herself yelping as Robin pinned her against the wall, and kissed her once again. As their tongues twirled and twisted in her maw Selina's left arm unhooked itself from around Robin's neck and her hand began a southbound journey across his body.

Finally reaching her desired destination both Robin and Selina moaned as her fingers found the thick mass that was his cock. Using her index finger she traced the outline of his shaft through his combat suit's trousers. The thick mass twitched angrily to her touch, and as her fingers went lower and lower towards his knee Selina deduced that either the costumed crime fighter had his Battle Staff stuffed down his trousers, or that his cock was huge.

Placing both hands on his broad muscular chest Selina used all of her strength to push him away, and before Robin could react Selina extended the retractable claws on her right gloved hand and slashed away, causing panic to flash briefly through the crime fighter's eyes. He needn't have worried. Instead of connecting with skin or bone Selina's razor sharp claws had torn his combat suit's trousers to ribbons, leaving his cock free from its confining prison, leaving the gorgeous brunette in absolute no doubt that he was hung like a Stallion.

"Wow....." She whispered reverently, very much aware that her heart racing a mile a minute, and juices were trickling down the inners of her catsuit clad thighs as she watched Robin's rock hard schlong throb angrily, and she felt an overwhelming urge to drop to her knees, and pay oral homage to that meaty dick with her maw "....with a cock like that I guess that I wont be calling you 'Bird Boy' anymore!"

"I would appreciate that, Selina". Robin replied, placing his hands on her hips, smiling affectionately at the woman a few minutes earlier he had intended to apprehend, and take her to the GCPD. Now that he had his hands her on her he had something very different in mind. "I want you, Selina". He whispered softly.

Selina's right eyebrow arched upwards, and her beautiful face lit up with a naughty smile. "Here? Now?"

"Yes, now!" Robin replied, his own smile twisting into a wolfish grin, as he looked at something behind the catsuit clad beauty.

Selina craned her slender neck to see what he was looking at, and her smile grew wider and even naughtier. No other words were needed; she knew what he wanted, and she wanted it too. Disentangling herself free from Robin's grip the buxom brunette sauntered to the display case behind her. Selina exaggerated the sway of her hips with every step, very much aware of the Boy Wonder's eyes on her swaying behind as she heard a sharp intake of breath from him.

"Is this how you want me, Manly Wonder?" Selina purred sensuously, as she placed both hands against the display case, and pushed out her magnificent ass towards the hero who would taking her in the very store she had planned on stealing from. Hmm, a new nickname for him would take some work.

Robin's eyebrow raised at Selina's nickname for him, but didn't comment on it. Instead the strapping sidekick nodded emphatically in an affirmative to her question. "Wait Selina......!" Robin urged the buxom babe as he noticed her reaching for the zip to the front of her suit ".....keep it on, please".

"What a kinky canary you are!" Selina grinned at him over her shoulder, and bit her lip as her gaze lowered to his huge cock. "I guess that it's only fair that since I destroyed part of your costume that mine should suffer a similar fate!" Selina purred seductively, as she extended the claw of her right index finger and placed it against her ass.

Watching his face intently Catwoman slowly and carefully used the claw on her finger to cut into the skin tight material covering her ass. Once she cut through the material she used her finger like a knife or a pair of scissors to cut away a portion of her catsuit trouser's crotch large enough so that Robin had an obstructed view of her pussy "Do you like, Wonder Man?" She asked, her voice filled with lust as she ran two gloved fingers against her bald pussy lips, the wetness of which shined in the dim lighting of the store.

"Your ass, yes.....your nickname for me, not so much!" Robin replied, placing his large gloved hands onto her buttocks.

"I've kinda noticed that you have a thing for my ass!" Selina flashed Robin a cheeky smile as she finished playing with her pussy, and placed both hands on the display case in front of her.

"Oh, sweet kitty, you have no idea!" Robin announced, as his fingers on both hands made their way to either side of the hole that Selina had cut for him. With a bit of effort and strength a large tearing sound could be heard throughout the sales floor of Feldman & Sons as Robin made the hole in her catsuit bigger, leaving the entirety of her magnificent ass exposed to the naked eye.

Selina was about to utter a retort about further ruining her costume further, when Robin placed a hand on her waist, while the other placed the business end of his massive fuck stick against the lips of her soaking wet snatch. Her objection died on her lips, and instead a lustful moan escaped the back of her throat "Fuck me, Robin! Fuck me, please!"

The costumed Crime Fighter was obviously not one to say no to a gorgeous woman who wanted him to screw her silly, because as soon as she had uttered her lustful plea Robin pushed forward, causing Selina to gasp as he began to ease his cock into her snatch, gently working it past her lower lips and into her tight, dripping wet sex.

Selina cried out at the sensation of Robin entering her, and fought against what felt like every muscle in her body starting to tense up, instead turning her head to look at him over her shoulder while waiting impatiently for him to slide himself further into her pussy.

When the crown of his cock had entered Selina's sex, along with a good couple inches more of his thick member, Robin moved his other hand to her waist and began moving his hips, fucking her with long, slow thrusts, going a little deeper each time that he pushed forwards.

Desperately horny and for the entirety of his huge cock, and the intense climax that it would surely bring Selina tried to push back at the Boy Wonder’s crotch when he worked his way forwards, but found that his grasp of her waist remained too tight for her to get any real momentum behind her thrusts.

Slowly spearing in and out the buxom thief’s pussy as it gripped his cock tight, Robin let go of her waist with his right hand and slid it down across her hip, onto her thigh, and towards her pussy, his lips forming a smile at the girlish yelp that Selina produced when his fingers found her swollen clit .

“Yes…” Selina moaned out, looking straight ahead again but barely managing to keep her eyes open as the dual stimulation of Robin's cock going deeper and deeper inside her and his fingers working her clit pushed her closer and closer towards an orgasm.

From the way that she was tensing up, and that juices were pouring onto his balls, as well as the insides of her catsuit clad thighs both Robin and Selina knew that it wouldn't take her too long to get there. Robin's gloved fingers abandoned her engorged clit he kept on fucking her at the same steady and determined pace. To provide her with some extra stimulation, Robin slid his hands up over Selina's toned stomach to her bulging boobs, fondling them for a moment or two before proceeding to focus on her nipples, both of which were almost cutting through the material of her skintight outfit as they were for the touch of his fingers.

When he finally bottomed out inside her, Robin stopped moving his hips and instead left Selina to jerk against him, rubbing her juicy ass against his groin as he leaned in over her, his hands remaining on her chest. Turning her head Selina found Robin’s lips with hers, keeping her neck craned as she kissed him.

Robin broke of the long tongue twirling kiss as he placed her hands onto her narrow waist, keeping her in place as he pulled his hips away from his costumed lover until only the bulbous crown of his dong remained enveloped by her velvet lips, as she looked back at him, her face silently pleading for his cock. He didn't disappoint, as he thrust his hips forward, driving his schlong balls-deep into her pussy in one go.

Selina unleashed an explosive scream of lust, then small ragged gasps of pleasure as Robin began to jackhammer her pussy, not even taking time to pause after the first thrust, but immediately began fucking her at full speed. Selina' moans of bliss, and Robin's dark grunts were underscored by the loud sound of flesh on flesh as his groin slammed into her juicy ass cheeks time and time again, making echoes in the dark empty jewellery store. With her back arched taut she could feel the concussion shaking though her body as Robin slammed in and out of her juicing cunt time again and again.

With herself on the brink of an intense orgasm Selina couldn't believe it when Robin pulled himself entirely out of her snatch "No! Don't tease me now! I'm so close!" She whimpered, for release. When she felt Robin's grip on her waist loosened Selina reacted without a second thought, and pushed back her ass as far as she could, desperately searching for his huge cock, and to impale herself back on it.

She certainly found it, for as soon as Selina had pushed her ass as far as she could behind her Robin pushed forward, causing the buxom brunette so scream "Fuck!" at the top of her lungs as his cock pushed through her tight ringpiece.

"Ohh fuck!" Selina shrieked and cried out in sheer bliss for as soon as the head of Robin's cock its way through her ass hole, it triggered the most explosive climax of her life as she began to squirt violently, sending wave after wave of clear honey both onto Robin's swinging balls, and inside her catsuit.

Selina's tight hole tried to resist the huge intruder invading her nether regions, but slowly surrendered to the losing battle, so while Selina thrashed wildly in his arms Robin continued to push more of his huge cock into her bowels, marvelling at the tightness of her dark tunnel on his schlong, as the walls of her ass squeezed and gripped his meaty staff.

When Selina's orgasm finally ended she began to moan and pant softly as Robin slowly continued to push himself further into her butt, and finally he bottomed out out and his balls brushed up against the soaking wet lips of her sex. He gave her a few moments to let her get used to the feeling of her ass being absolutely stuffed with cock.

"Fuck me!" Selina moaned softly.

"What's that, kitty cat?" Robin teased, as slowly rotated his hips, causing Selina to moan with lust. That orgasm a few moments ago had been the most intense, and mind blowing orgasm of her life so far, but rather than satisfying her it had merely fuelled her need for more "Say it again for me".

"Fuck my slutty ass, Robin!" Selina cried out at the the top of her lungs. "Make me cum with your big dick in my ass!"

"I thought that I'd already made you do that!" Robin chuckled softly in her ear, as he pulled her ass up just a little before pulling back again. This time around, he quickly retreated about three or four inches out through her distended bunghole, then heaved himself forwards again, prompting the buxom brunette to cry out in bliss when he bottomed out inside her tightest hole, and didn’t even bother to wait until the end of that cry of lust before pulling back once again. Gritting his teeth and staring down at Selina's magnificent rump, the two flawless buttocks of tanned ass flesh flanked on either side by the glossy black material of her torn catsuit trousers, Robin worked his hips back and forth, quickly establishing a high pace at which his cock was being pounded in and out through her backdoor, prompting her to cry out ecstatically over and over again.

Now having established a relentless rhythm at which he was pounding her heart-shaped ass, to Selina's absolute delight Robin didn’t let up at all, the minutes went past with the sound of his armoured belly slapping against her booty filling the cavernous sales room over and over again, mixed with her wild cries of bliss, as she tried to handle the oncoming orgasm that was building up steadily inside her.

Just like before-and much to Selina's chagrin- Robin stopped his single minded on her fuck hole just as she was on the verge of climaxing. When she glanced at him over her shoulder, and saw the mischievous look in his eye she knew that he was very much aware just how close she was "Do you want to cum, kitty cat?" He whispered softly in her ear.

"Y-yes!" Selina whimpered lustily, her words drawn out of her lips by her lover rotating his hips, driving her absolutely wild.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me, Selina?" He whispered, pulling out several inches of his huge cock out of her distended sphincter.

"No!" Selina cried out at the top of her lungs, as Robin crashed back into her, impaling her once again on his schlong.

"Alright then, how about being my slut?" Robin chuckled at Selina's words, impressed at her snarky reply considering under how much stimulation she was under.

"Y-yes!" Selina cried out "Fuck your slut's dirty ass!"

Robin certainly took Selina's pleas on board, as he tightened his grip on her hips, and resumed his high paced on her ass, pounding it as hard and fast as he could. His big balls slapping against her juicing snatch as he pounded in and out at a bewildering pace.

"Cum for me, Selina!" Robin urged, crashing into her with bone shuddering , to which Selina Kyle, master thief did exactly that, pumping forth one jet of girl cum after another, covering the Boy Wonder's balls with clear honey.

Robin was still moving his hips, his tempo only slightly lower as his cock drooled thick pre-cum into her ass while he did his utmost to prolong her orgasm for as long as possible.

"Yes!!!!" Selina continued to cry out in bliss. After a good thirty seconds of the catsuit covered beauty climaxing all over Robin's nuts-not to mention the side of the display case- Robin pushed forward, his cock back to being buried to the hilt past her throbbing bunghole as he looked past her shoulder and her heaving chest imagining the gushers of clear honey erupting from her pussy and flying down her catsuit clad thighs. And while she came, Selina was now bucking weakly against Robin's wider, heavier frame, delivering the last dozen gushers of girl-cum into her attire, while he worked one hand across her chest and had the other polishing her pearl.

There came a long, heavy sigh of satisfaction from Selina when her orgasm finally ended, her body going limp against the Boy Wonder, and her head slumping forwards. Kissing her cheek softly, Robin eased the buxom master thief against the display case, ensuring that she had enough of her wits to keep herself upright, and proceeded to slowly extract his cock through her ring piece, with the stunning brunette cooing contentedly as inch after inch of fat, hard cock meat slid out through her backdoor, until its crown finally ended up nestled between her ass cheeks for a second or two.

“Do you want to cum on my face Robin?” Selina purred huskily, her voice sounding much more lively.

Robin nodded, and stepped back, allowing Selina to show off her athleticism that helped her earn her reputation as a master thief, spinning around nimbly, and dropping down to her knees.

"Fucking cover me, Wonder Stud!" Selina purred, wrapping her hands around Robin's throbbing fuck piece, and jerking him off at a ferocious rate.

It didn't take too long before Robin groaned out Selina's name as his orgasm took hold, the first of many long thick ropes of thick, sticky cum shot out from the crown of his pulsing shaft, landing on the waiting brunette's upturned, expectant face, which lit up with a wide lustful smile as she continued to hold the shaft of his pulsing cock in her hands with a firm yet gentle grip, ensuring that the jizz shooting out of his piss hole at high velocity landed on her face, blasting it with cum.

Unknown to the two lovers a short bearded man watched Selina flick her wrists, altering the trajectory for the next half dozen spurts of thick pearly white semen, which were intercepted by her tits. Robin's dark guttural groans and her heavy breathing could be heard underneath the sharper sound of his jizz smacking onto her huge boobs, adding another layer of shine to the already glossy material of her skin tight outfit.

Ytirohthauzz smiled to himself as he watched the two lovers bask in their orgasms together, particularly pleased with Selina's cum blasted face lit up with a brilliant smile, as he adjusted the bulge in his jeans. All in all this was a great start, but merely the beginning he mused to himself thoughtfully.

.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)