More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pobo pobo

Who is she? What does she look like?

A hot redhead

A hot redhead strides confidently towards you. Her heels clack briskly against the parking lot asphalt. She's slender and tall, just a hair shorter than you. She's pretty too: sharp but delicate features, and an intesne gaze. Barrettes pin her hair to the contours of her scalp. From there, her bright red tresses hang free in loose waves, lapping at her shoulders like flames.

Strictly speaking, she's fully clothed without a patch of skin showing. That's a surprising depature from most of the girls at this party school. But the way her demure outfit looks painted onto her body makes you want to tear it off.

She wears a tailored white blouse that nontheless looks hot shrink-wrapped around her perky breasts. She's must be wearing a bra -- you can make out the bra straps through her the sheer fabric -- but the cups must be sheer as hell. Her big puffy nipples, soft and swollen in the autumn heat, press gently through the taught fabric, topping her symmetric mounds like broad, rounded gumdrops.

She sports a similarly professional skirt that clings to her legs just above the knee. The otherwise conserative garment features a slit up to mid-thigh. White stockings encase her creamy skin in a iridescent mesh. They effectively shield her bare skin from prying eyes, except for a glimpse of flesh peeking through the slit in her skirt.

"Hello, my name is Dana," she greets you. Her sultry voice oozes like honey.

Or so you think. Her dazzling green eyes sparkle intently, and her effortless poise screams debutante more than trollop. In fact, the objective observer might describe her as professional and polite. But the objective observer would at least be trying not to imagine her naked.

"You look like a man a eager to contribute to a worthwhile cause. If you could spare a few minutes to have coffee and donuts with my colleagues and I, we could explain in greater detail."

She speaks comfortably, as if her weren't about to poke your eye out. You can't tell if she's being a total cocktease, or if she really doesn't realize how hot she is. But maybe it's worth a few minutes to find out. Plus... free donuts.

What organization do they represent anyway?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)