More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which Storyline?

A hot Mother/Son Roadtrip-Story

"Jan, come on, hurry up, we want to go right away" I hear my mother's voice.

"Yes, I'm on my way" I say, slightly annoyed, and put on some loose shorts.

With the last two suitcases in tow, I leave my now almost empty child's room. Because today is the day to move out into my first own apartment. When I crossed my parents' house and step outside the cool house, the heat of almost 30 degrees almost knocks me out. It is a perfect summer day and not a cloud obscures the sky. After a few strenuous meters, I reached the family car in the driveway, which was already well filled. My father Markus is still busy putting little things in the trunk. As I hand him the two suitcases, I see the sweat running down his forehead.

"Oh, there you are finally... soon you will be very far away" my mother Monika suddenly says sadly.

"Oh mom, I'm not out of this world, I'll be with you within three hours" I say encouragingly.

"Oh Jan" my mother says, sobbing a little, and hugs me tightly.

I return the hug and hug my mother tightly in my arms, who is a good head smaller than me. I inevitably notice how her large breasts press against my chest. Immediately I notice a slight twitch in my groin area. After a few moments I end the hug and look into my beloved mother's sad face. Small tears sparkle in her otherwise bright blue eyes, her mouth forms a slightly smile, with her blonde curls framing her generally pretty face. For her 42 years she has hardly any wrinkles on her face and overall she has a dream body, which is hidden today by an small summer dress. Despite her petite figure, the large breasts that bulge the dress are striking, as well as a medium-sized butt and her long, slender legs. My mother is a dream milf, which my friends have confirmed to me again and again. But far from her body, she is the dearest and most sincere person I know.

"Monika its enough, the boy is not out of the world" my father interrupts our brief moment of silence.

"Yes, you're right, honey, but I don't know what's wrong with me today" she says, still sobbing slightly.

"Oh Moni don't drive yourself crazy, we will see Jan often enough. But we should start slowly now. We only have one Problem now, because we had to move the passenger seat, you both have to somehow squeeze in the back“ says my father with a frown.

After my father has finished I open the door to the back seat, where there is almost exactly one seat free. I look questioningly in the direction of my mother who is behind me.

"Um, I think it won't work" I say.

"Oh sure, then I'll just sit on your lap for two hours or is your old mother too heavy for you?" She says with playful indignation.

"Uh no, of course not, are you sure that it will work for you?" I say, still a little irritated by her suggestion.

"Sure it works, come sit down" she says.

After her comment I'll took the free seat. Seconds later, my mother swings in and wants to sit down with her back facing me. Her short dress slides up a bit and I can see a black thong for a split second before her firm bottom sits on my wrapped cock.

“So darling, let's start” she whistles towards my father after she has taken her seat.

"That can be cheerful" I think to myself as my mother's bottom rubs lightly against my slowly stiffening cock.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)