More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

What’s next?

The roadtrip begins

My father sets the car in motion and finally our journey of several hours begins. During the first half hour of driving, I got myself under control to such an extent that, despite the constant pressure from my mother's buttocks, I was spared the embarrassing situation of an erection. My mother, my father and I have now reached a relaxed flow of speech until we finally come to the topic of my parents' university days.

"Jan you won't believe it, but your mother was a real party mouse in college days“ says my father, amused from the direction of the driver's seat.

“Real mum? I wouldn't have thought that of you” I say in amazement and playfully pinch her in the side.

"Eyyyy ... I used to like to be out and meet new people. But the most important thing for me has always been the university, not that you get stupid thoughts“ my mother replies defensively.

“The most important thing was the university? Jan won't let you tie a bear, university life is there to have fun and your mother here wasn't an innocent Angel“ says my father with a laugh again.

"Bernd ... you won't help that way" says my mother with an admonished tone, but at the end she can't quite help laughing.

"Wow Mum, so you had your wild times, too" I say with a laugh.

"Yes, that was the way it used to be, but then I met your father and I returned to normal life" she says in a friendly manner but with a touch of bitterness in her voice.

"Jan, I tell you before I met your mother, she didn't let anything burn" my father replies.

"Bernd, that's enough now ... what should our son think of me" she says urgently and now presses her butt firmly onto my body.

"Oh, well, if you were as pretty back then as you are today, it's no wonder" I say without further thought from the situation.

After these words, there is a brief moment of silence through the car. I consciously notice how my mother moves her bottom up and down almost imperceptibly. Due to the slight friction it triggers, I notice how slowly life is returning to my limp cock.

"You sloppy Jan, you want to negotiate some more money for your apartment with your mother" says my father with a laugh.

"Thank you Jan" my mother suddenly says softly so that my father doesn't hear it in his laughter and turns on my lap so that we look deep into each other's eyes. I see how my mother's face has turned slightly red, I smile gently at her.

“You are welcome“ I say nicely and want to hug her from behind.

Just as I want to put my hands around her slim waist my father drives through a pothole on the very rural road. Due to the sudden jerk, my hands slide a bit higher and suddenly grab her two large breasts that I can not completely grasp with my hands.

"Ben what are you doing?" I hear my mother's shocked voice.

Her big, firm breasts are in my hands. I can now clearly feel the slowly enlarging nipples through my palms. One thing is clear to me now, my mother doesn't wear a bra under her summer dress!

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)