More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Idunno69 Idunno69

Now, let's learn about you. Who is Tomo, briefly?

A guy who loves talking about his interests who hypnotizes people with his really droning voice (on accident)

Tomo... Tomo Tominaga is your name, right? Ah yes, it's pretty easy to forget about you, you know? There's just something about that voice of yours that makes it easy to zone out and forget whatever I'm thinking about. I certainly feel quite sorry for you, especially considering how much you wrote about being excited about attending Hope's Peak to use immediately after receiving your entrance letter, if you were there to say all that then I don't think we'd have remembered you sending a letter at all. Quite the curse you know, all the words to say with no one able to hear. But that's certainly given you a positive to it from what our talent scouter agent has told us. That err... special... voice of yours is really good at putting people in a deep hypnotic trance. As far as we can tell to, you're able to do it to multiple people at once. While others might shun you away from something like this, we at Hope's Peak fortunately don't really shy away from this hypnosis stuff. We have some students with some fairly... strong talents of mind, but we're under the belief that we can help to cultivate you into a productive member of a brighter society. So aside from all your talents, feel free to write out what else you'd like to talk about yourself.

Hm? Yes, the gag keeping you from talking is necessary, it's just a safety measure for now.

Alright, let's see here... "I like talking about my interests a lot and I can get interested and invested into things easily"... Well, that's great! Passionate people are always fun to have around, and it especially helps your talent that you're good at talking for a lot about things. I'm sure that any classmate wanting to get some hypnotic help would love to hear your speeches and talks. You also wrote that you tend to be a bit lonely, and you feel a bit... perturbed about your voice's effects on people. I'm sure you'll get to work over it with Hope's Peak as you learn how to properly utilize your talent and maybe even learn how to turn it off! Maybe if you changed your tone or something? But nevertheless, we've gotten down to some of your interests and your talents. Now we just have your general appearance to go over and you'll be able to go off into Hope's Peak and have fun with all your classmates.

No, we're not removing the gag until you leave, stop asking about it

Alright, so looking over you I can easily note this down myself. And yes, I would like to have your strip down to your underwear for this part. And no, that does not mean you get to remove the gag, I know you didn't mention it but I'm just gonna mention that before you do. But let's get this part over with quick. So, a more average scrawny build with-

Huh? Did I space out? The gag? Of course, you're allowed to have it off, thanks for already taking it off. Lemme just continue with this physical examination, could you remove your underwear? That's not part of the examination? Of course it is, I'm the examiner and I definitely remember it is part of it.

(And the rest is history, with you accidently ending up causing a little bit of horny chaos. At least you got a pretty good test of your abilities on that examiner)

Who happens to be in your vicinity when you're talking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)